Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Graveyard Carz - Springfield Oregon

12K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  OhioMopar 
#1 · (Edited)
Last week me and my adult kids did a quick trip to Vancouver, BC. On the way there we stopped off in Springfield, Oregon to visit the home of Graveyard Carz.

Got there shortly after lunch, walked in and were greeted by the 2 ladies at the front counter, while checking out the nice store, here comes Mark out of his office to greets us.

I have watched the show for couple seasons now and this was awesome. After all the introductions, Mark took us out into the shop for some photos.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

#4 ·
That shop looks amazing and it certainly was nice of them to accommodate you the way they did! I'll have to try and catch more episodes.

#7 ·
Been in there twice in the last 3 years while visiting relatives in the area. First time in the old shop, then the most recent time in the new shop. Mark was there to spend time with us and take photos both times. Gave us a nice tour each time too. Everyone there was great!

#11 ·
i agree, if i ever had that kind of $$ to afford what he does, i'd buy from him, his attention to details is mind boggling. that's not true about some of the other reality car shops. i try to watch every episode as i do the other car shows. i'm sure working for him is a little stressful but the mopars that he redoes are great. love the wall to wall mopar program & glad to see exposure has got him into a bigger more modern shop. besides his daughter is nice eye candy!!!

#14 ·
his attention to details is mind boggling. !
Some of the guys I've talked to that have seen the finished product would disagree with that statement wholeheartedly! As would the guy with the green Charger he "fixed".
If you watch the show muted, it is really actually kinda bearable!
Looks like it was a fun trip and a fun visit. The shop looks amazing. I think all of us would like to have that much space.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.