Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I bought my new Scat Pack today!

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  challngr08 
#1 · (Edited)
I want to thank everyone for all the helpful feedback. I ended up buying a Pitch Black 6 speed. I have been looking for a while and I ended up getting a deal I couldn't refuse today. I'll post up some pictures as soon as I have a chance.

Here's a teaser pic.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice! Congrats! Pics, please!

Reactions: steves
#4 ·
Congrats! Look forward to the pictures.

Now go to the detailing forum, you will live there ;) My favorite color, as I too am a glutton for punishment. Not much better that a shiny black car :thumbsup:

A Guy

#8 ·
Congrats op on the new car......enjoy it every day.

Reactions: steves
#16 ·
I have been looking for 3 weeks average discount was about $5500 depending on MSRP. Mine had an MSRP of $46050 i paid $39.6k +ttl. Don't know if there was more on the table but after looking so long I think I did good. Plus all the people that were at Liberty Dodge in libertyville, il were awesome. They have a few SPS in-stock call them up see what the will do. I believe I bought the last non shaker. My sales person was Chris Noa and he's a car guy and a good kid. I bought too many cars to keep track of and he's the only sales persons name I remember.

#15 ·
Awesome and congrats!! Have fun keeping that black beast clean!! Lol

#21 · (Edited)
Congrats! Car looks sharp! Looks like you got a a real good deal too.

#22 ·
Great choice. Loving my black scat as well. And yeah, you got a great deal with those numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.