Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I'm gone for now

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  ChrisNTN 
#1 ·
Well I traded off my challenger Friday to help my wife purchase herself a vehicle that was more reliable than the 2000 Dodge Ram she had been driving for years. So I guess this is my goodbye for now but this doesn't mean I won't be coming back.

#3 ·
I would be lost without my Challenger. I'm sure you miss it and I'm sure you will be back!

#4 ·
I'm sure many of us understand what you feel like after trading it in. Let me say that was a very selfless and awesome thing you did for your wife. In this life you get what you give and after doing that I'm sure good things will come your way and you'll be back here with another Challenger.
What did you buy to replace the ram?
Best wishes and hope to see you here again shortly, you're always welcome to be here even without the car.

#5 ·
Family always comes first so good job. Hope you get yourself into another Challenger. What did she get?

#7 ·
Good luck with everything! I may be joining you this Spring. After buying a Vette late last summer, I wanted to give it about 6 months to decide if the Challenger was going.
Quite frankly, I'm not positive now whether I'll sell the Challenger or the Vette. Love everything about the Vette, but it's really a very unpractical car in every sense.
Not doing anything until it warms up (if ever), but we'll see.

#9 ·
Bye. 10 chars....

#10 ·
Thanks guys, I'm a parts guy at the local Dodge dealer so I'm sure I'm screwed when the 2015s come out. I got here a Toyota Tacoma TRD double cab that she has been wanting since we first met so she is very happy now and I can't complain.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

#11 ·
(oo [::::::::::::::R/T:::] oo)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.