I can't take it anymore. I want my money back plus interest from Dodge NOW! My complaints are as follows.
2010 Challenger R/T Classic
1. Everytime I start the car it sounds angry and mean.
2. Anytime I press the gas the car jumps up throws me back and wails like a wild animal.
3. Pressing anymore then 60% on the gas from a stop causes the rear tires to break loose even with ESP On. This is a huge safety hazard.
4. People will not stop staring at it while on the highway. I think there may be a design flaw causing this. This could cause an accident. (Good job engineers way to test something before you build it)
5. The rear tires wear out much faster then the fronts. (Car is improperly balanced from the factory)
6. Random strangers will not stop approaching me and asking me questions about it. This is a huge invasion of privacy.
7. Children in my neighborhood have been gathering outside my house and yelling "Rev it up!" (Is this some new gang thing.) Oddly they smile and wave when I pull away and the car exhibits the problem stated in number 2
8. I've had four people tell me it looks like a 1970s Challenger and it brought them back to being a kid again....I BOUGHT A 2010 NOT A 1970!!!!
9. You advertise an average mpg of 16-18 why do I sometimes see 20-22 average, YOU ARE FALSE ADVERTISING!
DODGE YOU HAVE 24 HRS TO RESPOND OR MY LAWYER WILL BE CONTACTING YOU DIRECTLY. GOOD DAY!
ANYONE ELSE HAVING LIKE PROBLEMS PLEASE SHARE AND JOIN THE FIGHT.
Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Military Police - 2007-2012, Never Forget the Fallen
Roto Fab True CAI, Reso Delete w/ SRT Bottle Mids, Skip Shift Delete, Lock pick w/ Back up Cam, 392 Engine Covers Rebadged 345.