Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Just Had My Car Stolen!!! CarJacked!!!

29K views 136 replies 68 participants last post by  cerino2000 
#1 ·
I'm okay no harm was Done To Me.The Crazy Thing About It Is That The Guy That Car Jacked Me Had A Challenger Too! I Just Recently updated My Intune DcX-1000 And Was Doing A Data Log Late Night Like I Always Do And Came off the expressway (290 Dan Ryan Expressway In Chicago) coming off congress downtown area and stopped for a Gatorade and here comes a challenger like mine(Tungsten Gray)Except Mine Has A Matte Black Hood On It.It Was A 2010 challenger SE And One Guy Gets Out Of The Car And Asked Me For Directions to get back out West So I Gave Him Directions On How To Get Out West And As I Go In the Gas Station And buy my Gatorade He's Still Outside Him And The Other Guy
Driving A Challenger.So I Get Inside My Car(Which Was Still Running) I Unlock The Doors With My Key-Fob
In my pocket And As I Get In The Other Guy I just Gave Directions To
Fake Like He's Going inside The Gas Station turns Around And Opens My Door And Get In My Car And Pulls A Gun(Semi Automatic) on Me And Tells Me"You Know What Time it Is. After This **** Happens We Drive Out West And The Next Exit Is "Ashland" So He Tells Me to Get off exit and Pull in an Alley Way So They Can Take My Car.We Pull in the Alley And The guy that was Driving the challenger like my Decides to take my Jacket And Wanted My Shoes As Well,But His Friend That Was in the car With Me Told Him No Just Take The Jacket.I Know This Could Of Went Way Worser Than It This,Just Thankful That I'm Okay And I Can Always Get Another Challenger Again.
Thank U Guys For Hearing Me Out.

See less See more
#119 ·
The bad news... your trade-in value will be negatively affected because of the accident. Don't be surprised if your insurance goes up also. I was sitting at a stoplight when a woman talking on a cell phone rear-ended me at about 55 mph. She got a ticket and my insurance went up by $400/year.

#121 ·
*Update* I Picked up My Car Back From The Collision center and my car looks brand spanking new,but I knew it was to good to be true.my front suspension is superb but my rear is making a clunking noise every time I run over a bump even small bumps and potholes.Very unacceptable!!! My rear LeftSide tire feels like it's going to rattle and come off at any moment,back to the collision center in the morning I go.

#125 ·
Just look at what happened in France, they just walked up and took out 2 cops who undoubtedly were "packing". More guns certainly don't keep the peace, look at the Middle East, it give psychos the nads to do horrible acts. Or maybe this country, where people put up videos of their little kids playing with their guns on YouTube. The gun is the worst invention man ever created till he dreamed up the Nuclear bomb.

#127 ·
Let's not ruin the OP's thread here.
One thing I will NOT be is a victim.
Maybe if french citizens were packing those clowns would have been stopped in their tracks.
Those poor policemen didn't have a chance, nice to hear the dirtbags are now dead too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.