Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Love the Dodge marketing: Got posters in the mail yesterday

4K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  Spasticdog70 
#1 · (Edited)
I love how Dodge has been marketing the Challenger and the Charger with the great commercials, Motley Crue, the return of the Scat Pack, and now I got some posters and stickers in the mail yesterday! Small posters, but cool nonetheless. Also came with an additional $500 incentive for a 2015. Good Times :guiness:

#15 ·
I requested my brochure in June, ordered car in July, accepted delivery in September, received $500 coupon yesterday.....fine print invalidates any thought of going back to dealer....thx a bunch Dodge...oh, and the stickers that came with brochure, coupon and posters...fell off work bench 20 minutes after I stuck them on there....

...but BY GAWD I LOVE MY SCAT PACK!!!

2015 Pitch Black 6M R/T Scat Pack 392

#3 ·
I didn't order them......they just showed up. The local dealers have been trying to get me to trade for a couple years now; guess they found out I finally paid it off!

#5 ·
I got them, too! Actually, I got 2 packs (one was actually to a different name that is somehow mapped to my address). It is definitely nice looking material...you can "smell" the premium printing fumes coming off it.

#12 ·
for the people that got these... what model year is your car? I wonder if they are targeting 2009/10/11 folks or so only. I have a 2013 and didn't get anything. A friend of mine has an '09 and got it.

#21 ·
Could be something to that...I'm in the 2009 group.

#14 ·
I got that too and it was addressed to just me, the $500 offer can be used by immediate family too if you read the fine print. Pretty cool packaging I might add.

#18 ·
Just got mine on Monday!! Yes pretty cool poster...Just might have to hang it up on the wall in manland!!

#22 ·
I got the $500 coupon a few months back and it said it expired by September 30th. I then called up Dodge, to see if there were any other incentives available, and was told the coupon I had was extended another month (which has now expired once again.) Wanna bet if I ordered a new Challenger now, I could still probably use it?
I'd still like a new one though just in case.

#27 ·
I got the same mailing package last week. I have a 2009 R/T that I bought new.

#30 ·
Sorry to blow everyone's theory on the marketing target, but I just got the poster, stickers and offer. I am a first time Challenger owner and took delivery of my Scat Pack 6 weeks ago...

... Now if there is only a way to use the $500 cash back retroactively...

#33 ·
I got all of this stuff and the stickers, too. If you didn't get it, you can pick them up at the 2035 Mopar Nats from a vendor for around $150!:surprise:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.