Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Alberta Canada
Thanked 77 Times in 60 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Your getting a 6 speed?
1. Skip Shift eliminator - Less than $20, undetectable, 5 minute install when you get under the car. Trust me, it'll only have to happen to you once or twice and you'll be wanting it gone.
3. Exhaust - Careful. Some are just noise if it's mufflers only. Catback systems can make some HP and TQ gain, for a higher price system. I've heard of 1 that while it sounds good, your actually are losing down bottom HP and TQ. The MOPAR full catback exhausts are a CORSA Sport that is just rebadged. You can find all the information on the pro's and con's of each here if you seach the forums. Sound is different for each person.
4. Tuner - can get get rid of the Skip and other benefits to make the car run better and adjustable, but may cause warranty concerns if you do not switch the map back to stock when taking it to the dealership.
5. A K&N drop in filter - The CAI looks nice, but the minimal HP gain isn't worth the price tag. Looks and sounds impressive though.
6. California Duster
7. A good cleaner that will not harm the rims and tools to get to the inside of the rims for cleaning. You won't believe how much brake dust the Brembo's throw.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Heywood; 12-21-2012 at 12:36 PM.