Join Date: Aug 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
|General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
If your concern is keeping the car nice, definitely do the mudflaps. I went with the Mopar version. You will especially want these if you go to wider rear tires.
Hello again Challengertalk community. I've been making new threads at a decent clip lately since I'm preparing for my Challenger to arrive. So here goes one more (hopefully the last) before it actually gets here!
I'm wondering what are the FIRST MODS you guys would do to a brand new Challenger to protect and help maintain it's condition.
I've already looked into:
- Catch Can (probably going with BT)
- Wheel Locks (Gorilla "The System" already in the mail)
- Tint (I know where I'm going for it and the price... 3M for sure)
- Paint Protection (Want the 3M film, but local installer quoted $700 for the bumper, leading edge of hood, fenders, and mirrors... seems pricey)
- Wider rear tires (probably 275 NT05'sor similar once the stock ones wear out)
- Exhaust (Solo or Zoomers... undecided, but will be later down the road)
Now I've also started wondering about mudflaps to protect the paint behind the wheels... or maybe paint protection film there? Any ideas?
Anything else you guys have in mind as MUST HAVE first mods to help protect this car?
Thanks in advance!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How much do you spend on mods per month?||Isaac-1||Performance Modifications||28||07-30-2013 02:14 PM|
|Performance Mods for the Holidays||Bonic4||Bolt On's||4||12-13-2012 12:19 AM|
|Any Must do mods for MT 6.1 SRT8?||Isaac-1||Performance Modifications||19||10-06-2012 05:46 AM|
|Calling all 392 available performance mods...||hemipowerv8||6.4L / 392ci (2011 - ?)||40||08-18-2012 09:15 AM|
|Charger SRT8 engine mods = Challenger SRT8 engine mods||DarthChallenger||Performance Modifications||34||06-02-2008 08:08 AM|