Dodge Challenger Forum banner

My Plum Crazy SRT8 at Bob's now! Pics inside!

24K views 152 replies 54 participants last post by  joe603 
#1 ·
Bob sent me an email...."The eagle has landed!"

He sent along some pictures:

See less See more
Reactions: DJsChallenger
#2 ·
Congratulations! Your PCP Challenger looks great. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Not as lucky as we are to drive them whenever we want! :banana:

#12 ·
I used to do a bit of trucking....he probably has a bad back....hazard of the job, I guess....hey Syko; are you going to stripe the car? I'm getting the same car here shortly; I'm riding the fence....Congrats.

#16 ·
...hey Syko; are you going to stripe the car? I'm getting the same car here shortly; I'm riding the fence....Congrats.

Other than the hood stripe that's already there, I'm doubting I'll do any more striping. I want the purple to really show thru and detailing with stripes is a pain. Almost got the stripe delete for the hood for that reason.

#13 ·
Man, wish they swapped out one of those jeeps that are almost for sure dealer stock and threw my car on that truck. Was talking to Bob today and there are only 6 other cars on the lot that my cars stuck in, so they can't fill a truck to send to Bob since I'm only assuming not all of those cars are going to Bob.

#19 ·
Very Nice.

#20 ·
AWESOME PICS JOE! I got excited looking at them! Bob is such a wonderful person to deal with...I can just imagine he was as excited as all of us watching that beauty rolling off the truck.......

See you on the 405? HA HA HA--I CAN'T MISS YA! What a beauty.
Congratulations!
Are you flying out to get the car?

#21 · (Edited)
Right on JS!:thumbsup: I'm so happy for you! :bigthumb:

I know the feeling. It was raining in Ohio the day they backed mine off the truck.

So, when do you leave to pick her up? As soon as you get back, you gotta promise to stop by and show her off! :icon_biggrin:

Careful coming home, okay?

And welcome to the Frederick Scat Pack! :)

#23 ·
Wow!! She looks GREAT!! Can't go wrong with the PCP or Bob Frederick for that matter!! Enjoy her as I know you will!

#24 ·
It is refreshing to see so many "Frederick Scat Pack" Members pop up on this forum--and always so excited to see the others' rides! I have never seen such "fanfare" for a "car dealer" before...........and those of us who bought from Bob know why..........

Not to say that many others have great dealer stories of their own as well (with other dealers)...but Bob goes above and beyond to keep all of us up to date and really works hard to earn his reputation..............

In any case--the more cars I see like this down here in So Cal the happier I am! Lately on the 405..........just the typical BMW lineup..............

#26 ·
Thanks everyone!

I am very excited and happy to be a part of the Scat Pack. When I told Bob that I was thinking about driving it home cross country he thought it was a great idea. I must admit I'm a bit nervous driving in the snow with the summer tires and at the same time I can't wait to get started.

I'm flying out Thursday and if possible, I plan on hitting the road at the crack of dawn Friday. I'm heading south as fast/far as I can in an effort to beat the storm that is already headed that way.

Greg...you will be the first SCC member to see it unless someone spots me as I roll in to town. :bigthumb:

#27 ·
Thanks everyone!

I am very excited and happy to be a part of the Scat Pack. When I told Bob that I was thinking about driving it home cross country he thought it was a great idea. I must admit I'm a bit nervous driving in the snow with the summer tires and at the same time I can't wait to get started.

I'm flying out Thursday and if possible, I plan on hitting the road at the crack of dawn Friday. I'm heading south as fast/far as I can in an effort to beat the storm that is already headed that way.
Welcome to the Frederick Scat Pack club and that PCP looks sweeeet! :thumbsup:

You'll have that bad boy all broken in by the time you park it in your driveway. Have a fun (and safe) drive home.

Try to drive some of Old Route 66 if its not too far out of the way.

:bigthumb:

#29 ·
Joe!
I am so EXCITED FOR YOUR TRIP!
THis was my plan for nearly a year--talked about it with Bob for ages--then due to unforseen situations (scheduling, work etc...) mine is now getting shipped out here............but I will never forget my dream to ride that 2700 mile cloud in the sky!

I wish you the best trip and think it will be magical. And if any motorcycle cops start to pull you over--watch out for the bulldozers as you hit the CA Border! HA HA HA!

I'll direct you over the radio OK?

#30 ·
LOL...funny you should mention that...I recently ripped Vanishing Point to an avi file and loaded it onto my Archos IMT (ipod on steriods) so I can watch it on the flight to PA.

#31 ·
Be careful with that archos, their customer service is a horror. Make cool stuff but definitely not the strongest, and don't like to back it up when it does break. I had a 605 that the hard drive ended up goin on me, and when I tried to send it back it took several calls for them to even say ok we'll take a look at it, and when I did send it out i didn't get it back until 3 months later. Of course when I got what I got back, it wasn't a new piece, wasn't the one I sent, and broke 2 weeks later. Same thing, corrupted hard drive. No fun for a 500 dollar piece of hardware. Needless to say I'm done with archos and will most likely be looking at cowon for my next pmd.

#33 ·
I hear ya. I'm a glutton tho....been an Archos nut since the AV300 days. Just got the new android 500gb a few months back. It's a love/hate relationship. It's an amazing piece of kit but it sure can frustrate me with its bugginess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.