Dodge Challenger Forum banner

my stripe design

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Yellow Harley 
#1 ·
has anyone ever taken a striping idea to, say Rider Graphics (or any of the other custom graphics providers) for a quote and recommendations to make for my 09 R/T? I found one in Mopar mag that I would like to try on my car. Its pretty simple with not to many elaborate cuts.

#2 ·
I approached Ridergraphix about doing my stripe design (C stripe with R/T call out). They said they couldn't do it, so I went with Vinylimaginations.

Having said that, I have seen where Rider has been able to accomodate others in their custom design, so it's worth a shot. They just couldn't help me in my particular case.

So, in short, contact the various graphics providers.. there are a lot out there,.. get the quotes and then make a decision. It can be done and most will work with you on your design.

Mike

#4 ·
has anyone ever taken a striping idea to, say Rider Graphics (or any of the other custom graphics providers) for a quote and recommendations to make for my 09 R/T? I found one in Mopar mag that I would like to try on my car. Its pretty simple with not to many elaborate cuts.
I purchased my graphics from Ryder and had them delete the white portion of the stripe that says SRT and then cut SRT in red. They wouldn't apply to the same backing so it was left up to me to line up. I think I did ok. The only thing I didn't like was they dont trim the backing to the shape of the stripe so it makes it more difficult to line up. Also they don't take phone calls but answer emails pretty quick. Hopes this helps.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.