Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Need help picking out new wheels for my 2015 SXT Plus

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Arhshelby 
#1 ·
I pretty much have it narrowed down to the Hurst Stunners in gray, and the AR Torq Thrust M in anthracite. I have a 2015 SXT Plus in Phantom Black Metallic with flat black side stripes and the flat black hood decal. I'm wanting to go semi-retro with the wheels and I like darker colored wheels over silver or chrome. The Stunners are on sale for $209 a piece and the Torq Thrust M are $195 a piece, both for 20" replacement sized since I will be using my stock tires (1600 miles on them). Does anyone have pictures they can share of these wheels on a black challenger (any year)? I'm having issues deciding which to get. I'm attaching some pics of both wheels and a couple pictures of my car for reference. Thanks!

PS: My stock wheels will be for sale after I install the new wheels. I live in Virginia if anyone would be interested in them, PM me.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Look here in the for sale area and see what factory sets of four are selling for or the current asking price. Also look on e-bay and see whats selling there.
I'm sure new each wheel at the dealer is around $400 so you won't get that but they are still worth a nice buck.
Just a heads up if you sell and ship these in the hurst boxes make sure you attach something very well to the face of the wheels, one member here just put them in the box and during shipping they jostled around enough to ruin the finish on all four rims, he refunded the money and got back four wasted opportunities.

#7 ·
For those of you that like the Hurst Stunners, what do you think about these B/G Rod Works Gassers? The are Hurst Knock-offs but have a nice lip on them. Would they make the wheels stick out a little further from stock offset?

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.