Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Official Blue Streak Pearl Owners Thread

232K views 1K replies 122 participants last post by  ONTHEFENCE 
#1 · (Edited)
I may just be one of the first to order this brand new color order option opened 2/7/2012. Ordered mine 2/14/2012. Might not get till April 1st :ack:

Post below if your seriously planning on ordering or if your waiting for them to hit showrooms!

See less See more
#1,075 · (Edited)
It was an unsold 2012 SRT with MSRP of $51,125; they let it go for $44,000.

I may have been able to extract another $500 but I REALLY wanted this color.

Judging by used Challenger SRT values, I felt $44,000 for a brand new SRT was fair.

#1,088 ·
Kind of hard to see in the picture, but I believe you have fotory OEM "chrome clads" on yours. They came with SXT Plus package.
Well I'm honored you think so, but im 100% sure they're the factory 18s with a cap over them. Probably because it's a smaller pic, but you can tell the diff if you tap on it or look inside the rim. The plastic piece only comes off if you take the wheel off.

#1,091 ·
Well if this is the owners thread I'll have to add my entry. Let me just say that I've wanted a Challenger for a long time, but when I drove past the dealership and saw this gleaming in the sunlight....I bought it that day :) I'm super happy with it.

View attachment 195570
Nice! That's one gleaming Challenger and happy owner right there!

#1,094 ·
Hey fellow BSP owners. I putting mine up for sale. Please send any possible buyers my way. I say I'm selling it. I really on the fence but entertaining ideas for right now. Fully loaded R/T classic with 28K miles. 6 speed.

#1,097 ·
Here's mine, do trucks count ?

Reactions: aldo90731
#1,101 ·
I looked and couldn't find a Facebook page for BSP owners so I created one! If you're interested head over to

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BSPChallengers/

and join! I'll keep the page active and we will have lots of fun content there! Hope to see you join!

Eric

Reactions: drluck
#1,104 · (Edited)
Wow, I didn't know I had one of 184 hardtop 2012 bsp Challengers! As beautiful a color as it is, it s hard to believe there weren't more. I heard an interesting bit of trivia a while back; I was gonna buy a blue challenger in 2011, but they didn't have one (I don't count black berry- too dark). I had to wait a whole year for the bsp challengers in 2012. I found out later that Dodge's supplier for the blue pigment in their paints was a Japanese company that was wiped out by the tsunami!

Attachments

#1,105 · (Edited)
I went out of my way to find my BSP SRT and every time I see it, I know why! Always getting compliments, even though I removed the stripes. I love blue and BSP is awesome. Plus, I never see any other Challengers like mine on the road. Now I know why, only 52 were made like mine! My old RT was Jazz Blue and that color was nice, but.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.