Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Pick A Custom License Plate

5K views 36 replies 23 participants last post by  chooch 
#1 ·
If you could get any plate for your Challenger, what would it be?

Texas is opening the 7 digit option on July 1. So, I could get either 6 or 7 letters/numbers.

Looking for some awesome ideas. My car is a 2013 6.4/392 SRT.

Thanks for your ideas.

#14 · (Edited)
There's something about vanity plates that seems quite silly. Don't get me wrong, I have done it myself a couple of times. On my last Viper I had "HISSSN". I haven't done one on my new car and probably won't.

Here's one for you... I had a friend about 20 years ago that was always coming up with crazy ideas. So just for the heck of it he sent a request and it made it through... Here was his plate:
SMEGMA

It was the damn funniest thing going down the road.

I saw one and snapped a pick the other day. I'll try to post a pic once my iphone is charged. It was:
OMG WTF

Really, both of those made it past the censors in Illinois. Good luck finding one that works.

#28 ·
I understand your point but I think it just makes a vehicle "yours" and prefer to see something clever at the same time. If it replicates something already on the car it's pointless.
I saw one of these AC Cobras with the plate NOTAKIT, so the person would know it's not a kit car but the real deal

Reactions: redpearl
#20 ·
Several years back I used to drive an old Geo metro. You could only get in from the passenger side, and out from the drivers side. The windows would fall into the doors if you tried to roll them down. The belts would squeal for several minutes when you started it. Of course I would never get custom plates for such a car, but if I did: SMEGMA.

#22 ·
What about SMKNSRT.

BB

#23 ·
I've got a few for you:
NOHYBRD WHATMPG 5 MPG NO RICE

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.