Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Please post your challenger year and mileage .

38K views 346 replies 269 participants last post by  68dustin 
#1 ·
Please join this thread by stating your year challenger, mileage and whether or not you've had any issues with your car or not, and also if you have had any upgrades.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#2 ·
2011; 8000 Ish; Only issue I have is that Apple doesn't understand backwards compatibility, so my U-Connect is flakey when upgrading(?) from iphone 3 to 4, but this isn't the right place to complain about that. I love this car!

#8 · (Edited)
09 R/T, DWB, Perfect exterior, 23,237mi, Original RS-A tires, Splash Guards, CAI, extra spoiler mounted R/T emblem, full size spare wheel...just needs a tire when I get new set of tires

(Picture is pre-splash guards)

Updated mileage......23, 240 now. :)

Reactions: dodge4life
#11 ·
2010 bought in 4/2010 with 8 miles on it, 15,345 miles so far. May be driven more this year if job situation changes, may have to drive downtown regularly, or buy a beater instead.

#14 · (Edited)
2010 base SE auto purchased used at 36000 miles. Currently just over 60000 miles. CAI, true dual exhaust, remote start, WE sequential tailights are the most significant mods and the only issues noted are cold weather starting rattle and intermittent remote door lock/ unlock signal detection issues.

Oh, and replaced the cracked door/window trim in both sides and the hood to front fascia rubber seal.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#16 ·
010. just a bit over 10k miles. warranty replacement of window interior trim strips and black cladding. Has the under dash periodoc rattle. No perf mods other than SRT susp kit.

#20 ·
2012 SRT8 392, have had it for 6 weeks. 2000 miles.

Only issue was sagging headliner behind sunroof at delivery. TSB released 3 days after I bought the car (9/14/12), 45 minute warranty repair. Other than that, it's perfect.

#23 ·
09 srt torred red. 4600 miles

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#24 ·
Please join this thread by stating your year challenger, mileage and whether or not you've had any issues with your car or not, and also if you have had any upgrades.
2009 SRT, 6-spd, that arrived in Dec of 2008.

Current mileage: 14,027.

Mechanical issues: None.

Cosmetic Issues: Replaced cracked window trim on both doors.

Upgrades/Mods: See my signature below.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.