Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Post your favorite kind of rims!

5K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  Dirtkicker 
#1 ·
Post pics, brand name of your favorite rims for your Challenger. :D :D

#7 ·
Sorry everyone, but never had good luck uploading pictures here. The "other" Forum I frequent uploads full photos in seconds. This ten year old format/computer must have a problem. I have tried four times now. It says the attachment is there. Bummer, I am tired of fighting with it. Got some great pictures to share.

#11 · (Edited)
I like these factory wheels the best. First place is the Vapor rims then the Envy....

Attachments

#12 ·
I love the "Vapor" wheels...more specifically, in black chrome. I wish I could afford to have them on my car. Unfortunately all I could afford was the OE wheels brand replica's and they only had black or gun metal with a brushed exterior. Still looks good IMO, but not as good as that black chrome look.

Attachments

#21 · (Edited)
Hands down the best looking is the 5 Spoke R/T shaker and 100th Anniversary wheels.
I'm not into black tree-branch spoke looking wheels that Dodge is pulling lately.

Attachments

#26 ·
I like these MRR flow forged matte black 20x11's the best. Much lighter that the stock WRT forged wheels, custom width and offsets at no extra charge and can be delivered with any available powder coat color. I'm biased as all get out. I looked hard and long before getting these made for my Scat. It was hard to find a wheel that I liked better than the factory WRT's.

Attachments

#31 ·
I like the look of the bigger profile tires on there Sooner. Your Challenger looks great and I love the color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.