Dodge Challenger Forum banner

question about the super track pack button on my2017

20K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  357sigman 
#1 ·
Hello all I just got a 2017 R/T with package 28H it has the super track pack, but a u connect 5inch in it not the bigger one. what I noticed is missing is the super track pak button on the lower controls .
I looked at other cars online with the same build only difference is the bigger radio and it magically has the button. So it got me wondering how do it turn it on in my car with out the button?
All I have is the sport and traction control buttons and the back up warning on off switch.

thanks in advance

#3 ·
You always will have the Super Track Pack as it's mostly a hardware upgrade. The button you are asking about only takes you to the performance pages which you may not have with the smaller UConnect, I am not sure if you have those pages or not, -leaning towards not. The Sport button causes the RPMs to be higher and different shift points from '15 and up. The '17s also have the Active Exhaust for the 5.7, 6.4 and the exhaust valves stay open when you you press the Sport button.

Reactions: 357sigman
#4 ·
No Performance Pages on the 5" uConnect radio - that feature is on the 8.4" uConnect either radio RA3 / RA4

Reactions: 357sigman
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.