Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Random Crossings

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  mqqse 
#1 ·
Not sure if anyone has started a thread like this or not but here is one. We all love and take pride in our Challengers and I'm sure when you see another one you at least give a nod or hand wave. What about if we share when we run across one by chance while out somewhere.

I hit the local Wally World in Wentzville on my way home from work yesterday and I see that a fellow owner subscribes to the idea of parking in the BFEgypt area of the lot like I do. Now when I pull in, I see it but I usually park on the left side..... Ugh.. there is a guy sitting on that side in his Mustang, well I sure don't want to park next to that so I park next to the Challenger (just leave 1 spot between us). When I leave it is gone but I did snap a pic when I parked.

See less See more
#2 ·
I was in traffic on a one lane road last weekend. A Shaker was trying to enter from a merge, and no one was letting him in. I of course stopped (after looking behind me for a BMW :D), and had to honk my horn for him to realize someone was letting him in (with the angle, and the blind spot on a Challenger, no doubt he had given up hope). He finally waved and pulled in in front of me. I think that's when he realized it was another Challenger. I saw him looking in rear view, then he waved again, then gave a thumbs up. Farther down the road, he stopped to let another Challenger turn left in front of us. Karma :D

A Guy

#3 ·
Drove into the parking lot of a small shopping center in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. Parked further out and started walking toward the store we wanted and noticed a Challenger parked across the lot. I said what the heck and walked back to my car and parked next to it (Granite Crystal SXT I believe), he was in the third space from the end and I parked in the end space leaving a blank space between both cars. Spent some time in the store, came back out, the Challenger was gone by then but was parked in the same spot now? A new 15+ SRT Charger...I just busted up laughing.

#14 ·
I know how to keep to my level >:)

A Guy

#17 ·
Two random crossings this past Friday.

First one we went to one of the Sam's in SLC and parked in the far corner all by myself. Came out and a Camaro convertible (45th anniversary edition) was parked one space over from the Challenger.

Second one was we went to a restaurant we occasionally eat at and again parked in the far corner all by myself. Came out and this time a Corvette Z06 was parked right next to the Challenger.

Cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.