SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT - Page 11 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 04:24 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Originally Posted by TampaChallenger View Post
Just finished reading this entire thread and could not resist throwing some pics of my 2010 Rallye SE up. Love the freaking car to death!

Great job man. It's looks bad a$$.

Should look into a Go Wing, I think it would go perfectly with your look!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2013, 10:40 AM

SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT

Originally Posted by Richmonddjs View Post
Because I want to its my god damn car not yours you ****ing srt8 jerk off! It's people like you that have a problem with it. Ass hole!

I don't want an RT or an SRT8!
Haha that's right!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
2010 challenger SE w/Borla quad-port cat back exhaust system,Mopar cool air intake, Mopar T-handle shifter, Mopar chrome door-guards,chrome fuel door, front and rear body mods, and in the process of finding ways to further increase performance. And I love my v6, to all the haters who are so fascinated with V8s, let's compare our gas prices and you decide whether or not the extra bit of HPs are worth it
Old 02-26-2013, 10:54 AM

SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT

Originally Posted by CountryCane83 View Post
Not necessarily. Remember, like every member on this forum, you live in a segment of this country so you can't make assumptions about the entire population of Challenger owners. I've seen plenty of SE/SXT Challengers driven as bone stock as they come. And would you believe, I've had two SRT owners check out my ride and not believe it was "just a V6."

I agree that I have dressed mine up to resemble a 1970 R/T, but I dress all my vehicles to distinguish them from anything else on the road. I don't like the way any Challenger looks coming from the factory. If I had a SRT, please believe it would be dressed differently than it came from stock. And just my honest opinion, I would not spend the money that it costs to purchase a new SRT. I'd rather spend that type of money on a Caddy or a Benz. An R/T Classic is the top of the chain for me.

Lastly, I completely disagree with the notion that with all the money spent modding you could have just bought an R/T the way you wanted it. I would have had to spend $6000 more than I could have afforded to get an R/T the way may Rallye came. And I have not spent anywhere close to that amount dressing it up.
I like your mindset. I have yet to see a challenger that looks like mine. even if it is an SE.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Old 02-26-2013, 04:04 PM

The mods on this forum should do a better job on shutting down threads like this. We can all go on about this till we are blue on the finger tips typing away. But I will throw in my .2 on this. Any person on here that talks down on someone who has an SE/SXT is a complete jerk. I've owned a BMW, 350Z, and EVO just to name a few, but had to go into an SE due to other financial obligations. When money permitted I upgraded my SE since I am a car enthusiast and I enjoy to have any car I own Challenger or not modded.

And Huggy can we please stop hearing your car was 50K... In the big scheme of things 50K isnt jack...I have an Uncle who has a new Porsche GT3 and a new Z06 sitting in his million dollar home in Southern California...Theres always someone bigger and badder than all of us, so please God take a humble pill once in awhile.

And I still think the mods should close this thread please.

NEW 2014 RT
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jford21 For This Useful Post:
Crossbones74 (02-26-2013), Shifty11 (02-26-2013)
Old 02-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Originally Posted by jford21 View Post
The mods on this forum should do a better job on shutting down threads like this. We can all go on about this till we are blue on the finger tips typing away. But I will throw in my .2 on this. Any person on here that talks down on someone who has an SE/SXT is a complete jerk. I've owned a BMW, 350Z, and EVO just to name a few, but had to go into an SE due to other financial obligations. When money permitted I upgraded my SE since I am a car enthusiast and I enjoy to have any car I own Challenger or not modded.

And Huggy can we please stop hearing your car was 50K... In the big scheme of things 50K isnt jack...I have an Uncle who has a new Porsche GT3 and a new Z06 sitting in his million dollar home in Southern California...Theres always someone bigger and badder than all of us, so please God take a humble pill once in awhile.

And I still think the mods should close this thread please.

I second that... People will do what they want when they want with their money... If its not our money going into the cars, its not our place..

Shifty

2010 R/T Classic, 6 Speed, No Sunroof.. Black on Black!
DiabloSport InTune, BC Racing Coil Overs, Resonator Delete, Speedlogix 180 T Stat, Speedlogix Skip Shift Eliminator, Red Over Head LEDs, CarID Headlight & Foglight Covers, Plasti Dip Grille Surround.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:25 PM

Photos: (3)
Re: SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT

Seriously? I appreciate every owner's opinion but I don't have to explain what I want my car to look like. Mods are just that modifications to OEM. All owners mod and forums should inspire and offer a platform to share ideas, regardless of model. Let's quit bitching and move on, if you need drama, join facebook!

Sent from my SGH-T999
The Following User Says Thank You to dragons layer For This Useful Post:
Shifty11 (02-26-2013)
Old 02-26-2013, 05:07 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

A challenger is a challenger... in the end... we were all like this guy when we got them...

Shifty
Old 02-27-2013, 09:07 AM

Photos: (53)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The beauty of a forum is that you can unsubscribe from a thread or you can just not look at it. People think that they have to read every post once they start looking at a tread. You have to learn to ignore the posts that are not interesting to you or offend you. There are a lot of threads on here I just don't look at. When I see a thread go sour, I just go to thread tools and unsubscribe. Simple as that. Hijacking is one thing, varying on a topic is another. This forum is not a pristine history of specific topics, it is just a lot of conversation and conversations tend to stray from the original topic. JMO on this forum.
Mods -Magnaflow 16500 (dual quad tips) - Chrome Clad 20" wheels - Mopar Wheel Caps - Body Color Spoiler - Chrome Fuel Door - Locking Gas Cap - Hood Struts - Functional Hood Scoops - K&N DIF - Mopar Nose Badge - Fender Extensions - RPI Splash Guards - Mopar T-Handle - Stainless Pedal Kit - HomeLink - Hands Free uconnect mic - Lockpick - Boyo rear camera - Relay on plate light - DRL activated - WebElectric Sequential Signals.

Last edited by walnetto; 03-05-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 05:36 AM

WOW....I had to chime in on this one, this may be a different twist.... I just bought an SXT 2012 in Header Orange. Honestly, (I say this with with some humility) I won the lottery a few years ago, so I can afford any car I want. I bought THIS car becuase I wanted this color, and they do not offer it for 2013. so I searched the country to find this car. and it was love at first sight. Sure I could have ordered an SRT8 loaded, but part of the reason I have money is I don't drive to gas station to gas station every other day. The power on this car is perfect for me, I dont drag race, and around my parts, you can't go over 35-50 amost anywhere. If I want to put 440 six pack badges on car saying 600HP, I'll do it, why? because its my car and whoever says I shouldn't do this or that is going beyond their boundry. But I think I'll leave it as is (for now) ..I know other who upbadged and I think good for them if they like it. here are some pics, this color is drop dead gorgeous
Attached Thumbnails
SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT-001.jpg   SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT-003.jpg   SE and SXT owners modding then upgrading to an RT-005.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to turbomangt For This Useful Post:
IDMTfirefighter (03-05-2013)
Old 03-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

One thing I've learned from sites like these: You never know how old the people commenting are. People of all ages post here. Oftentimes, the silly or rude comments come from adolescents. Or from me when I drink too much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.