Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SHAKER Thread: Post Pics of Shakers RT / SPS /OLD

45K views 182 replies 99 participants last post by  Trend68 
#1 · (Edited)
OFFICIAL SHAKER Thread: Post Pics of Shakers RT / SPS /OLD

Only 2 other Shakers in town with me that I have seen so far, would like to see all the different colors and designs on different Shakers. Post your Pictures, RT / SPS / Old / Home Made etc.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Here is my 2016 PCP R/T Shaker beside my 2013 Citrus Peel Dart Limited

Attachments

#7 ·
I love these things, but Dr. No...that car is perfection. If I could have Sublime, it's the exact look I would want. I take it you deleted (or removed) the over-the-top shaker stripe and added the side stripes and over-the-tail bee stripe? I think that looks much better than the OEM bee stripe. Real nice.

Reactions: ElPasoBob
#8 ·
The Scat Pack was delivered in January 2015 and did not have the shaker. We got the Shaker in July 2015. The 6.4L under the bee emblems is the give away. As for the stripe, I gave my design thoughts to Rider Graphix (which was to place the bee where Mopar would place their logo on a Mopar '14 stripe) RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes.

The Scat Pack grille emblem is from the Charger. Guess it would have cost too much to create a separate badge that would have fit both models :notallthere:

#24 · (Edited)
I feel old when I drive the 71. No power steering and no power brakes. When people ask me which I like better, I tell them you can't compare the two cars. Totally different driving experiences. When I drove the convertible when 22 years old, it was easy. Now that I'm in my 60's, it requires a lot of strength to turn the car around. Last pic.

Attachments

#25 ·
I was leaning hard toward picking up a 2010 SRT but then I found this 2013 RT with a Cervinis shaker, only 13k miles for $25k.

So I'm doing heads, cam, 392 intake, long tubes and 3" exhaust so I can have the same power but get the shaker.

Attachments

Reactions: ElPasoBob
#30 ·
I wonder if the coil covers would fit a Cervini... I need something over them SO BAD.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.