Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Shelby helping disappointed Hellcat orderers

3K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  jsda1 
#1 ·
#6 ·
It would be pathetic if someone who was planning on buying a Hellcat actually gave up because of this, and spent their money on a Mustang instead. Why would you be so desperate for a fast muscle car right now that you can't wait 6 months or whatever for a '16? I say if you're willing to give up and go with Shelby because you need instant gratification, do it. good riddance. More Hellcats for the rest of us!

#7 ·
well if Dodge can't deliver someone will pick up the ball they fumbled. Shelby offering to take their money and deliver a pretty awesome car basically NOW...Dodge says, here is a voucher, we'll get to you NEXT YEAR...maybe
A old friend of mine in San Antonio, who was a business owner, said the 1st rule of business is NEVER make the customer wait to give you money

#8 ·
Dodge should make a limited run of 2016 Challengers in the sublime green (or any other color being canceled) only for those that ordered the '15's in that color and give them a special VIN or a '15 VIN to make them a special run. I am sure dodge could get those to 900 H.P. for those limited few. Not charge any extra and give those few that as of right now being screwed a real collector's item.

#9 ·
LOL a special Dash badge would be about the best they could hope for...a special edition 900 HP challenger just because the dealerships screwed up and promised cars they could not deliver...lol good one

#13 ·
Warranty. Since I live in Canada it is different, but in the U.S. they are going 3yr\60k from 5yr\100k according to what I've read.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.