Dodge Challenger Forum banner

So I guess I'm like... family now?

2K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  15RT 
#1 · (Edited)
Or at least that creepy uncle you have to deal with every Thanksgiving.
I just ordered a 2015 Challenger 392.

- Redline Red
- A8 Trans
- Tech Group
- Nav
- Red Seat Belts

MSRP: $49,675
Invoice: $47,894

My price: $46,442

I'm only nervous about the color. Not that I won't like it, I thought it looked great on the Scat Pack I test drove. But I haven't even been able to see a '15 SRT in person, let alone see one in all the different colors. I'd hate to see one in the future and think, "Man I should have ordered it in that color".

A big thank you to those of you who were helpful and answered my questions from time to time while making this big decision.

#9 ·
Nothing creepy about you now; now that you will have the best car out there. Welcome to the nuthouse, we all like it here.

#10 ·
Awesome color choice, looking forward to pics once you get the car

#11 ·
You are going to love the car. Just turned 500 miles on mine today. Love driving it.

#13 ·
PsyopGoat congrats and welcome to this dysfunctional family of Challenger Owners! BTW that's a awesome color choice and the SRT is such a refined car looks like you have a redheaded mistress so ride her hard and put her away wet. :guiness:

#16 ·
PsyopGoat congrats and welcome to this dysfunctional family of Challenger Owners! BTW that's a awesome color choice and the SRT is such a refined car looks like you have a redheaded mistress so ride her hard and put her away wet. :guiness:
Thanks, man. I think I did pretty good on the price too. About $1500 below invoice. I'm not sure if that's the deal of the century, but at the very least I feel like I didn't overpay.

Truecar.com. Multiple dealers end up fighting over you in a bidding frenzy.

#23 · (Edited)
Part of the family? No, not quite yet. At this point you are betrothed. Once you pay your dowry and tie the knot, you will be part of the family. :grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.