Dodge Challenger Forum banner

SportWing Body Side Molding

3K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Go Mo 
#1 ·
Hey guys got this to prevent dents and dings from bad drivers it came quick and went on nicely color matches perfectly.

Got it from https://www.sportwing.com/

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
They don't seem to have it in my color; header orange.

#7 ·
On thing I like about my car is the lack of "add-on" bits. The door edges are sharp, so to speak. There are no "moldings". etc. That doesn't look bad, but it's not for me. A Guy

#16 ·
I am considering the engraved sport wing molding....the scrip looks very close to my 2015 challenger grill emblem....I put a four foot level beside the car and the high body line sticks out the furthest.......I think if the molding was lined up with the hemi side emblem the thickness would protect the body line.....I am driving this challenger much more than any of my previous classic cars and end up being forced to park where I don't want to more often.....I realize it won't stop all dings but maybe some of them.......looks wise its a compromise........my car is redline red and all black trim and wheels.....I am trying to decide to go with body color or matte black.....has any one used the engraved molding?..... input and opinions welcome.....thanks

#18 ·
OK..just got off the phone with sport wing...I ordered the color matched non engraved molding.....the people I talked to at sport wing were very nice and said the color match is guaranteed....I put a couple strips of black electric tape on the side of the car and didn't like how it looked...I am hoping the color matching won't stand out too much but still help protect....will post pic when done....Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.