Dodge Challenger Forum banner

A Sweet Review

3K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  randycat99 
#1 ·
#2 ·
If it was posted here previously, I hadn't seen it. It's about time this car got a favorable review and I certainly agree its better than the Camaro or Mustang by leaps and bounds in terms of class and style. If reviews like that get out, this car's going to start selling more and more. While great for Chrysler, I kind of like the uniqueness of not seeing them all over the place. Then again, not everyone can afford them either which is a good thing.:icon_cool:

#8 ·
As a - ahem - completely unbiased - ahem - R/T owner, I just had to print this review to put in my envelope of car documentation.

It's not ALL about horsepower, particularly for owners like me who do not race.

#10 ·
Lets hope it doesn't get too popular. I like the idea of owning something non cookie cutter. There are so many Mustangs on the road these days that it's not unique to own one anymore unless it has been radically customized.

No need for that on the Challenger.... yet....

#12 ·
Nice R/T write up. The R/T certainly remains the most balanced trim for the Challenger and is backed by the sales numbers. Good read. Slow Ride is a great song to listen to while cruising in the challenger :)

#14 ·
What a great review. I identify absolutely with this part

On a warm, sunny Sunday afternoon, I ventured out, with a couple hours to myself. Music? Nothing but classic rock. Starting off with “Slow Ride” by Foghat on my iPod, it was hard to think of a more perfect car to enjoy a blast on some of my favorite country roads. The joy of shifting the manual tranny, and the intoxicating sounds of the Hemi V-8 with a smooth, solid ride combined for an unforgettable driving experience.

I just can't listen to anything but classic rock in the R/T, and I have very eclectic musical tastes. But since March 1st, 2010, I've been in an almost 24-7 classic rock frame of mind.

#15 ·
I'm tellin' ya, that new show on Fox "Good Guys" is just begging for a Challenger cameo appearance. They work in a classic classic-rock piece in every episode.

(Of course, there was already an episode with a bunch of smuggled classic cars, including a 'Cuda, but I'd still like to see a new Challenger show up)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.