Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Tidewater Mopar Club photos

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  MuscleCarProf 
#1 ·
Some of us met at a parking lot, so that we could convoy to a car show. Other groups converged as our club has 265 Mopars....

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: Triz and Guest
#2 ·
More

More fotos coming

Attachments

#3 ·
Still more...

More coming

Attachments

#4 · (Edited)
Mopars

We went through a tunnel...it was SO LOUD!!! It drowned out my sound system, and I was blastin metal.

The cruise in was awesome. Cars were honking. A guy on a motorcycle rode no-handed while he snapped photos. A late model "Hemi Orange General Lee Charger," which was headed our way...joined the column. A late model "SS Camaro" joined the group also. He was just having fun.

Attachments

#10 ·
I wish we had a Mopar club like that around here! ...looks like a blast!!

Please let me know how to go about joining this challenger club. thank you. My email is k2vi@cox.net

oh " .... .. " ;)

I should clear the vines off the back end of my 80m dipole, and maybe I'll 'see' you on HF sometime...

:grin2:

#12 · (Edited)
Google Tidewater Mopar Club. It has phone numbers and contact info to join. The Club President, Butch, has an office at the Hall Jeep Chrysler Dealer on Virginia Beach Blvd. Butch can sign you up there also. He can introduce you to the SRT Team mechs. Last time I was visiting Butch, the SRT mechs were installing long tubes on a 300. You get 10% off Mopar parts at the dealership. The club also has a Facebook page. I believe they have some discounts on Richard Petty parts.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.