Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Treadwear white letters?

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  jdhaines32 
#1 ·
Has anyone done the Tread wear raised white letters on Michelin tires? Looking for pics to see how they look. I have the Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires and the Michelin letters are pretty small according to Tread Wear. They mentioned that some people have done bigger Michelin letters and glued them on but I worried that it won't look right if some of the black letters sticks out somewhere since the white won't match in size.

I was thinking of just going white in the size that are on the tires but wasn't sure if the letters would be too small and then look awkward. I don't want to spend that kind of money and not like the look. Any ideas or pics are appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
I ordered both the small and the large lettering for my nitto invos... I taped each one on to see how it looked and ended up going with the larger letters. I have 295/40's and 275/35s its not a low profile tire so i thought the larger letters looked better. Tredwear is a great company though and I received my order 2 days after placing it... Definitely recommended.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.