Unofficial Dodge Challenger Registry - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Unofficial 2008 Challenger Tracker

Originally Posted by 425hpChargerSRT8 View Post
Also, maybe you could add a sort command for the VIN#'s
Haha. Yea I noticed this morning that I forgot that. VIN sorting is added now

Definitely some good ideas there from yourself and ResumeSpeed. Regardiing the Location thing I was just unsure about how much time I was willing to put into generating dropdowns for location if this wasn't going to be used much by folks. Looks like a decent amount of people have added their cars in already and it's not even 24-hours since I posted about it. I'll get working on adding in those features as I can. For the '08, '09, '10 tracking I'm still undecided on how I want to handle that. Since they'll have a lot of different features than just Sunroof/Nav/Tires it might make sense to make a 'separate' site for them so they're all separated. However, it would be cool to have ALL challengers on one page, too -- kind of like an 2008+ generation challenger registry. We'll see. I'll get some of the other features implemented first and I'll brainstorm more later about implementing additional model years.

Glad to see you guys like it =)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2008, 06:27 PM

Smile Re: Unofficial 2008 Challenger Tracker

added mine....user name DAYTONA....thanx for the work getting this set up...be fun to watch
1970 Challenger RT conv...Lime, 383 AT
1970 Challenger RT...Black, 440 6-PACK AT
1971 Challenger RT...Green, 340 AT
2009 Challenger SRT...Torred, 6spd
2009 HURST Challenger SRT, Series 4, Black/Gold
2009 HURST Challenger RT, Series 3, White/Gold
2010 HURST Challenger SRT, Comp Plus, "FF"
Old 05-05-2008, 06:26 AM
Ted@AllUSA

Now, if you add a link to a pop-up window to check current order status, you should be good to go.
Challenger Order Tracking - Login
Old 05-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

If people weren't adverse to providing the necessary information for that official tracker form (real name/vin) I could actually automate the system to automatically update your order status through that dodge page and send you email alerts when status changed ;P

But I doubt many would be willing to provide that information.

I've been working (6 hr day on Sat, 12 hour days Sun/Mon/Tue) but on Wednesday I'll have a day off and can get on implementing some of the previously mentioned features.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Ted@AllUSA

Well, you could make that an option for the user, let them decide if they wish to participate or not. I really like the idea, and would welcome the update emails with gracious open arms.

You could make a check box in their info section to show this particular data public or keep it hidden.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Originally Posted by Venthos View Post
Haha. Yea I noticed this morning that I forgot that. VIN sorting is added now

Definitely some good ideas there from yourself and ResumeSpeed. Regardiing the Location thing I was just unsure about how much time I was willing to put into generating dropdowns for location if this wasn't going to be used much by folks. Looks like a decent amount of people have added their cars in already and it's not even 24-hours since I posted about it. I'll get working on adding in those features as I can. For the '08, '09, '10 tracking I'm still undecided on how I want to handle that. Since they'll have a lot of different features than just Sunroof/Nav/Tires it might make sense to make a 'separate' site for them so they're all separated. However, it would be cool to have ALL challengers on one page, too -- kind of like an 2008+ generation challenger registry. We'll see. I'll get some of the other features implemented first and I'll brainstorm more later about implementing additional model years.

Glad to see you guys like it =)
No prob man. Just throwing out ideas. Great site, keep up the work. By the time the 09's come around we may have a full fledged database going lol

Current Mods:
Carbon Fiber Nose Emblem, Spoiler Badge,
Strut Covers, Plate Frame, & Door Sill Plates
HURST Shifter, Spec P-Trim Clutch

Old 05-05-2008, 07:30 PM

Thanks again! This is really cool! Maybe we could make it like the Shelby registry. This way people could list mods later on down the road.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Got a link to the Shelby Registry? I'll take a look. It looks like it's getting pretty popular (72 cars). Makes me want to expand it to, as was recommended, a Challenger Registry for all model years/trims.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:53 PM

Unfortunately no I don't (it's not up yet to the public). It's just a list with cars CSM number name/location of owner, options, and the Mods done. I can't think of anything else I filled out when I entered my car.
Old 05-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Originally Posted by Venthos View Post
Got a link to the Shelby Registry? I'll take a look. It looks like it's getting pretty popular (72 cars). Makes me want to expand it to, as was recommended, a Challenger Registry for all model years/trims.
Yea, the site was a great idea. I feel its gonna need to expand soon. Alot of people are becoming aware of it. This will be a neat way to keep up with most of the challengers made.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.