Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Video of Blastin' Bobs

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Hurst 41 
#1 ·
The wife was leaving in my car today so I took the opportunity to record her leaving the house. The BB's have about 3000 miles on them now. I never get to hear them from outside the car. I can say I'm pleased after hearing this.
These are the glasspack reso deletes for 6 speed:

#4 ·
That is a beautiful sound. The Chrysler Hemi's as tuned just sound so much nicer than the Ford Coyote motor or the Chevy LSx motors. I am a big fan of the Chevy LS series motors but they definitely can't match the Dodge's for sound. Then add cat backs and you just wake up that beautiful noise.

Awesome. Just love these cars!

#6 ·
I don't know, the coyote motor in my 2014 Mustang GT sounds pretty good with GT500 axle backs and resonator deletes.

It also seems like I hear a lot more very good sounding Dodge trucks with the Hemi compared to the Challengers. I guess most people around here don't put aftermarket exhaust on their Challengers because most of them that I hear sound stock.

Wayne

#9 ·
The wife was leaving in my car today so I took the opportunity to record her leaving the house. The BB's have about 3000 miles on them now. I never get to hear them from outside the car. I can say I'm pleased after hearing this.
These are the glasspack reso deletes for 6 speed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUzqS1bPqvM
Sounds great! Which model # did she buy? There are a few glass pack axle-backs from Blastin Bob - I have a 2015 rt plus and am considering the gp22515's, myself (one up from the magnaflows)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.