Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What did you do to your Challenger today??

3M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  Jkviper 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious what you did to your Challenger today. Post up the details and share some pictures of things you've done to your Challenger today.

--------

See less See more
#3,935 ·
Finished installing the spoiler once I got home and found my orders of 3M tape arrived via ebay. I used 3M 5952 VHB black tape on the raised sections at the ends and sides where it looked like the factory installed spoiler had rubbed through the paint. In the center I used 3M 4957F VHB where the original pads had been. Where the paint was missing I touched it up earlier in the week.

Take it easy
Jay

#3,940 ·
Barton install baby!

Attachments

#3,941 ·
It helps alot if you have it up on lift. My 2014 RT chin spoiler was a bit of a pain to remove. Helps to have a second set of hands when pulling it off. I also discovered that there are a few different versions of the chin spoiler. I installed the belly pan and had to do some cutting on the rightside duct work to make it fit. Good luck. It will look awesome when done.

#3,943 ·
Thanks for the information! :) Yeah it seems like everybody has there own little tips and tricks when it comes to doing this. I got a PM from snowcat with some really good advice regarding the install also so i'm just going to go slowly and work my way through it as I don't want to break anything. I've had the bumper of a Challenger before a while back so i'm hoping I can remember how to do it.

Added my sanded down version of the sms spoiler. Just need to add stripes and a give her a bath!!!
This looks awesome!

Reactions: challengeRRR
#3,942 ·
Added my sanded down version of the sms spoiler. Just need to add stripes and a give her a bath!!!

Attachments

#3,944 ·

Spoiler looks good. Now all you gotta do is level up your sagging taillights. Open your trunk and on the back side of each light you'll find two big wing nuts. Loosen them up, raise the light with your other hand and retighten. :)

Reactions: challengeRRR
#3,946 ·
Cannonballcobb thanx bro. Ill deff do that. Didnt know you could. Hey you gonna be at Sf?

#3,948 ·
Well I decided to loan my car to my younger brother since he doesn't have a vehicle yet and has to get an out of province inspection done on his bike. That was a mistake! He comes up to me at work on Wednesday morning (we work at the same place) and tells me he kind of got a tiny bit to close to the bumper of my truck and put a bit of a dent into the panel behind the driver door.

Is there an easy way to fix the dent (see photo) or any idea how much it would cost to get it fixed?

Attachments

#3,951 ·
Added some rpi stealth splash guards that came in the mail today. I'll probably get a plastic rivet gun from harbor freight and redo the rears a bit since the rivets that came with the splash guards don't seem as secured as the stock rivets.

Take it easy
Jay

#3,952 ·
Spent my Saturday morning watching EPL and sanding the curb rash out of my aluminum rims. Took an hour on each rim but they look amazing now. Just used sandpaper + water, wipe dry and follow with Mothers aluminum polish.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3,958 ·
Diablo and functional hood scoops

#3,963 ·
Installed a dead pedal cover for my 14' RT automatic. Already installed the emergency brake pedal cover (Mercedes Benz part). This dead pedal cover is from Ford racing and i found it on Amazon. Now everything matches.

Attachments

Reactions: DJ Hemi