Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What did you do to your Challenger today??

3M views 19K replies 2K participants last post by  Jkviper 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious what you did to your Challenger today. Post up the details and share some pictures of things you've done to your Challenger today.

--------

See less See more
#5,772 ·
Clean, claybar and wax, Badges were received and installed. Ordering stainless plenum and stripe extensions.

Attachments

#5,773 ·
Looking great!!! Man, that sublime!! Where did you get the scat pack emblem?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#5,791 ·
Removed mufflers:) Now with previously resonators deleted, I have straight pipe...:)
It's loud,deep rumble, has a little rasp,which gets more pronounced when WOT.
Couple of weeks ago on Mopar Unlimited Of Arizona Anual Show I met two guys who suggested straight pipe,I'm glad I did it :)

#5,793 ·
Not today but this past Wednesday took the SXT in for the 3.6L alternator recall and they did a couple flashes to the TCM and ECM. Wife is happy and all seems well.

#5,794 ·
Got my new R1 Concept Premium series drilled and slotted rotors and Hawk brake pads. Damn they look nice. Now I just have to get some help to put them on. Still not supposed to do anything. It's driving me nuts. I am walking a mile a day though.

#5,800 ·
Made 2 CHALLENGER vinyl graphics to install with new pinstripes. This was my first attempt at pinstripes, and I would appreciate some opinions on something specific.

As shown below, the stripes are just below the center ridge. The ridge on the back quarters slopes down towards the rear. I decided not to follow it because of the CHALLENGER graphic and wanting to keep it somewhat level. Does this look odd, or "wrong"?
For the most part, I am satisfied with the way it turned out. But if it could be better, I'm all for it.

Opinions appreciated.

Attachments

#5,805 ·
Nice like the stripe,
I picked up a Mopar CAI for my 2010 R/T, but it is still in storage and will not be picking it up till the 11th. Looking forward to getting it out and having some fun.

#5,810 ·
Installed 8.4N update. No issues.
Installed Barton shifter. Easier then my 2010 RT Hurst install.
Installed Mopar CAI with hellcat headlight intake.
Installed 3.5" 45 deg. silicone elbow on passenger side headlight for a little extra cool air to help with engine bay cooling.

Front and rear strut braces next.

#5,811 ·
Went on a run 8 Challengers 3 Vipers and 1 Charger from Bremerton to Shelton through Olympia Wa and met up in Tacoma with 12 other Challengers another Charger and another Viper. Then the group went to the Le May car museum in Tacoma. Great run good people and lots of fun.