Dodge Challenger Forum banner

What does this button do? (Stupid question of the day)

15K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  Daves12R/T 
#1 ·
Ok- What does this button do? I can't find anything on it in the book....

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
From what I have found, but I have never used the "Back" button:

"It is a redundant button that allows you to go 'back' in menus rather than hitting the left arrow in the upper left corner. Or for example, when you are on the 'Radio' screen and go to Settings' the Back button will take you back to the 'Radio' screen."

Reactions: OscarTheGrouch
#3 · (Edited)
Which button? You have your climate control for Auto and to control fan speed or shut the climate control off, Red and blue arrows to control temp, AC button to turn AC on and the recirculate button under that. The scroll knob to scroll through the stations/tracks, hazard button, and your button to partial disable traction control (the car skidding), the back button allows you to go back to the previous page on the Uconnect screen if you are on anything other than the main page.

#4 ·
Which button? You have your climate control for Auto and to control fan speed or shut the climate control off, Red and blue arrows to control temp, AC button to turn AC on and the recirculate button under that. The scroll knob to scroll through the stations/tracks, hazard button, and your button to partial disable traction control (the car skidding)

Sorry.. No caffeine yet.. the "back" button.. I know the rest of the button's functions my mistake...

#11 ·
"Back" desperately needs to be turned into a Mute button. I'm secretly hoping that enhancement makes it into all trim levels for 2017.

#16 ·
when you're navigating through the media lists - on your USB, SD card, it allows you to jump back levels when you're browsing through media files.

such as song < album < artist

that's the only function I've seen it work on - not for radio or any other functions.

PS: don't know if it works on music files if you're streaming from your phone - don't have music media stored on the phone...

#20 ·

A Guy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.