What would you like to see as a factory option? - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 (permalink) Old 12-15-2012, 09:59 PM
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
optional 3.73 gears with antislip diff for autos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Ride View Post
It would also be cool if the 392 cars came with forged motors. I mean, they would rev faster.....at least that would be my compelling argument to Mr Gilles.
Those two options would be sweet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 12:44 AM

Inflatable side bolsters. My Thunderbird SC had those-in 1995!

Auto windows up.

#33 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 02:06 AM

Options and Quality improvements

Like the factory shaker hood option but it's gotta be functional.

Sturdier sheet metal eg: thicker, improved temper, whatever it takes. I want to be able to lean against my car without fear of denting it for cryin out loud.

Supercharge option for the SRT to at least 575 HP. Comon already, Hurst did it. I know you guys can too.

Late.
#34 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 04:44 AM

I would like to see back side windows roll down and you could order hand crank windows and three colors interior white red black and order what size of engine you want for your car and thicker sheet metel on the outside of the car so you do not have to worry about somebody leans or sit on your car they will not dent it and different wings for the car not just one and different style of hoods also I guess we should be glad they made the challenger We can only dream HEMIB5BLUE
#35 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 08:55 AM

Would love to be able to get the 392 drivetrain with the big brakes from the SRT in the RT Classic trim package. Lose the seats, the forged wheels, the electronic suspension, the big dollar audio, and give me a maximum performance model below the SRT. Put a shaker hood option out there too. Build them in Plum Crazy, Hemi Orange, Sublime and Torred. I would order one tomorrow.
#36 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 11:06 AM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTBILL View Post
Would love to be able to get the 392 drivetrain with the big brakes from the SRT in the RT Classic trim package. Lose the seats, the forged wheels, the electronic suspension, the big dollar audio, and give me a maximum performance model below the SRT. Put a shaker hood option out there too. Build them in Plum Crazy, Hemi Orange, Sublime and Torred. I would order one tomorrow.
that package, in plum crazy, with a shaker and I'm all over it.

I love American muscle cars like a thrice-divorced 45-year old tax attorney loves barely legal coeds. That is to say; passionately, inappropriately and almost certainly inadequately while muttering whispered apologies to the beautiful thing I am probably ruining forever.
#37 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Thicker sheet metal, thicker paint, better exterior constructions (rocker panels) manual V6 options.. and no more 5 speeds.. and AN ACTUAL BLACK INTERIOR. not grey

Shifty

Fredericton, New Brunswick "The North Side"

2010 R/T Classic, 6 Speed, Black on Black!
DiabloSport InTune - BC Racing Coil Overs - Resonator Delete - Mopar Aluminum Short Throw Shifter - 392 Chin Spoiler - Speedlogix 180 T Stat - Speedlogix Skip Shift Eliminator - Speedlogix Map Light LEDs - Speedlogix LED Reverse LEDs - Speedlogix Side Marker LEDs - CarID Foglight Covers - Plasti Dip Ram Head Bumper Badge - Window Tint - Black Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts -
#38 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:01 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
My short list would be:

1. Lower gear ratios.
2. Shaker hood.
3. 10" wheels and 295/20 tire option.
4. Hood pins.
5. Spare tire & jack for SRTs.

#39 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:28 PM

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Deeper rear wheel tubs for bigger meats on the back. Calid AE ( no throttle hesitation) . No computer updating without proper explaination how it may affect the performance of your car without owners permission. Old school aluminum Go Wing and Louver package. 200 more HP. Forged 5.7 engine option. Hurst shifter factory option. Real chrome wheels. As per chrome clads without the plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
#40 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 01:36 PM

wide tires. 255 in the rear is a joke. Should come with an option for 10.5 rear wheels and 295 tire or wider. Front should be 9" -9.5 " with a 275 at least on the SRT models

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Last edited by Bvigne01; 12-24-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode