Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: In my Challenger
Thanked 905 Times in 525 Posts
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
|General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)|
||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|The Following User Says Thank You to Freddy For This Useful Post:||
1. Standalone LSD option and more gear options from the factory
2. Better quality interior (the plastic scratches and fades too easy). The interior layout is great. The materials aren't.
3. MDS deactivation (would go well with the ESP deactivation)
4. Stronger trunk liner. Mine has tons of holes in it just from a backpack bouncing around.
5. Spoiler and hood options
6. Painted on stripes, at least for the SRT. I understand it's cheaper to go vinyl, but vinyl gets scratched easily. Combined with the interior the car is too fragile for normal driving.
Overall it's great though. I have a harder time coming up with exterior/interior mod ideas than on any other car I've owned. Problem is, the designs are locked in at this point, so this thread is sort of worthless at this stage of the game.
|The Following User Says Thank You to WYFSKAAR For This Useful Post:||
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|IE Badge # Database||ND RAM||6.4L / 392ci (2011 - ?)||200||06-02-2015 09:55 AM|
|2013 Challenger Factory Headlights to HID projector headlights Factory||2013DodgeChallengerRT(DC)||New Member Introductions||144||05-29-2015 02:25 PM|
|Installing an Aftermarket Head Unit||ceri||Audio, Video and other Car Electronics||27||03-31-2014 01:22 AM|
|No HID option on R/T||JCturboT||General Challenger Discussion||16||07-16-2008 05:02 PM|
|Challenger S/E with V-8 Option?||Scooter71||General Challenger Discussion||41||04-12-2008 03:42 PM|