who else got car parts for Christmas??? - Page 4 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#31 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaBay_2012RT+ View Post
Sadly I didn't get any Performance parts for Christmas.

But.............

I did get a new Sig Sauer M400 Enhanced AR-15, Some 5.56mm Ammo, a Sig Rifle Case, etc... to add to my collection in our 2nd Amendment Protected Home!

hmmm.........I thought that maybe there was something else too... A stocking stuffer or something?....

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... there is that other item that is being delivered around Christmas Eve...

A New 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic to replace my R/T Plus they say it is on a southbound train heading here to FLA and is due by Christmas Eve!

But sadly No... It it Highly Unlikely that I will receive any awesome Car Parts for Christmas.

Please don't worry about me...I'll be OK.... there's always next Christmas...
Congrats on the classic. I've seen that redline pearl in person, and it is bad azz.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 09:47 AM

Garage
Thanks Triz!

I love the color...I have it on my R/T Plus with Metallic Silver War Paint.

I am replacing my R/T Plus with this Loaded Classic in the same Redline color.

one thing that I am disappointed in is that fact that if you get redline exterior, you can only order the dull gray seating. ;(

Oh well...It's still a challenger! Wish I had a list of the shipping stops from the plant to the Tampabay / Bradenton Florida area.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

#33 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
I got a HEMI-engraved billet throttle body cover. This will be finishing touch on my engine bay. Also, power seat control switch covers and lumbar control covers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ThrottleBody2.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	59439   Click image for larger version

Name:	ThrottleBody.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	59440   Click image for larger version

Name:	PoweSeatCovers.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	59441  

#34 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:10 AM

A friend of mine bought me a k&n drop in. I've been hinting at the Hurst shifter and functional hood scoops. I really hope those show up!

I love American muscle cars like a thrice-divorced 45-year old tax attorney loves barely legal coeds. That is to say; passionately, inappropriately and almost certainly inadequately while muttering whispered apologies to the beautiful thing I am probably ruining forever.
#35 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:11 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no regifting on this one.

I got a 2013 Black, stripe delete, black vapor wheels 6 speed SRT8.
#36 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 10:27 AM

Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
put in a Katskin leather interior in whatever color you want, you can choose color, stiching color, embroadery etc. if your dealer does not offer this you can call Bosak Dodge in Merrillville In. they are one of the vendors on the forum, ask for Mr. J the cost is around 1500 installed or 750 for the kit and you have it installed by a trim shop in your area. they look better than factory.
#37 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

My wife is getting a remote start for her journey. im sure she will be excited

2012 Classic 6Spd, Blue Streak Pearl, 430N, Sound Group II, STP

Best quotes
Quote:
If the ethanol is the light end of the fuel, maybe we could have a metal pot sitting over an open fire, and pour gas in the pot and let the fire heat it up until the ethanol cooks off
#38 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyj724 View Post
My wife is getting a remote start for her journey. im sure she will be excited
Seriously That is a great gift that will actually be used often especially if you live anywhere where it gets either freezing cold or hellaciously hot.

When I trade in my 2012 RT Plus with Automatic for my 2013 Classic with 6-speed, There is only One Thing that I know that I will miss The Remote Start!

Yepper Remote Start is Awesome and I have used it many times to cool down my car before I get in it! (Florida Heat Gets a Little Warm) I will miss it but cant wait to have a 6 speed and shift again.

Shhhh.... Hopefully you can keep a secret.....My wife is getting a Garage Door Opener this Christmas.

I'm betting that she will be excited too because it shouldn't take her too long to figure out what she's getting next year.

That's Right....Next Christmas she will be getting a Garage!

Wad Ya Think? Pretty Thoughtful ain't it?
#39 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TampaBay_2012RT+ View Post
Sadly I didn't get any Performance parts for Christmas.

But.............

I did get a new Sig Sauer M400 Enhanced AR-15, Some 5.56mm Ammo, a Sig Rifle Case, etc... to add to my collection in our 2nd Amendment Protected Home!

hmmm.........I thought that maybe there was something else too... A stocking stuffer or something?....

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... there is that other item that is being delivered around Christmas Eve...

A New 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic to replace my R/T Plus they say it is on a southbound train heading here to FLA and is due by Christmas Eve!

But sadly No... It it Highly Unlikely that I will receive any awesome Car Parts for Christmas.

Please don't worry about me...I'll be OK.... there's always next Christmas...

I found out today that I will have a LOT of parts coming for Christmas, too. Hopefully they will all be attached to my 2012 Challenger Classic when it gets here. It is coming by truck from Oregon to Virginia. Supposed to be picked up Monday and get here on Friday 12/21. I will head over to the new members page and do a proper introduction, but I just had to sneak this in first.

Tampa, the SIG looks great. I have a Rock River Entry Tactical and it is a real tack driver. I added an EOTech EXPS2 holographic sight so the old guy can still shoot after my eyes gave out. They are a lot of fun to shoot.
#40 (permalink) Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 PM

Hello, I have an all stock 2010 R/T Hemi Orage that I purchase last March, I have been waiting to add mods to it, my Christmas gift from my wife is a Ram Air and the C440 wing both from Cervinis, I installed the ram air last weekend and the paint shop should have the wing painted and installed tomorrow and I am soooo exited, I know that the C440 wing is not for everybody but I really like it, I should be able to post some pictures soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode