Who Has Ordered a Detonator Yellow Challenger? - Page 28 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

» Featured Product
» Auto Insurance

» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

General Challenger Discussion This section contains general discussion about the Dodge Challenger. If it does not fit into a more specific area, it probably belongs in here. (Dodge Challenger General Discussion)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Mine was delivered to Safford CJD on Saturday - 2 days ahead of schedule. I won't be taking delivery until 24 December 2009 because I'm out of town working a gig in MA.

Max Power: 652 rwhp Max Torque: 635 ft-lbs Boost: 15 psi

Performance Mods:
Techco 3.0L SC, Techco Strut Tower Brace, DiabloSport Custom CMR Tune, HHP/BES Stage 2 Heads, HHP/BES Camshaft, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust, Hawk Performance Brake Pads, Hurst Shifter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2009, 12:44 PM

Photos: (7)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Originally Posted by Mawdeuce View Post
supposed to be picking mine up from the dealer tomorrow. it arrives tonight, ima drive by and see if i can see it in the lot:P

Congrads man, make sure you post some pics!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:23 PM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Congrats guys! Yup, that color on the Challenger is everything that I had hoped for It looks great! I'm both happy for you and jealous at the same time as mine is still hibernating in D1 status. Dodge, please build my car
Old 12-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Photos: (1)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Originally Posted by Mark052 View Post
Congrats guys! Yup, that color on the Challenger is everything that I had hoped for It looks great! I'm both happy for you and jealous at the same time as mine is still hibernating in D1 status. Dodge, please build my car

Mark....I am astonished that you are still at D1....have you called your dealer lately...or has he called you?.....They were on schedule to start the PCP's last I knew, which should have been today. I would think they must be near the end of the DY's.....seems weird that you've not moved yet.....When did you order?

2010 Detonator Yellow SRT..Mods Installed:
WebElectrics Sequential Tailights, GunSlinger PistolGrip Shifter, Challenger Stainless Sill Plates,
Mopar CAI, Custom RiderGraphix reverse strobe accent stripes, Skip Shift Eliminator

Racking Miles and Creating Smiles!!
Old 12-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Originally Posted by shesstillmarriedtome View Post
yes, thats where mine says its sitting right now... I kept going from staged for shipment back to ramp compare inventory,, was supposed to be delivered on 12/11,, no there is no delivery date listed anymore... crossing my fingers to see it soon

She'll be coming....Mine listed no delivery ETA at the top of VinWin, but at the bottom it still showed the 18th....my ticket now shows....Current= car at the Windsor Pillete plant, future= delivery to my dealer 12/18/2009....nothing else.

We're pulling for you to get it soon.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:46 PM

Looking good sounds like there will be alot of Christmas presents delivered this year by Chrysler I hope evey one gets theres.

Ordered December 15/09
Built March 26/10
Delivered April 30/2010
2009 Hemi Orange Classic order RIP
Old 12-14-2009, 01:47 PM

Mine Shows Delivery of 12/28 Now

Carrier Can Put On Hold12/10/2009 11:26 PM EST

Current - In Bay At Facility12/10/2009 11:26 PM ESTSterling Heights Assy,

Future - Loaded On Railcar12/14/2009 11:11 PM ESTSterling Heights Assy, MI

Old 12-14-2009, 02:09 PM

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Originally Posted by G3nman View Post
Mark....I am astonished that you are still at D1....have you called your dealer lately...or has he called you?.....They were on schedule to start the PCP's last I knew, which should have been today. I would think they must be near the end of the DY's.....seems weird that you've not moved yet.....When did you order?
I ordered it on 9/12 and went to D1 on 11/20. I haven't heard anything from the dealership either way. I'm bringing my DWB R/T in for the J21 recall tomorrow and I'll be paying them a visit in person. I'm not in panic mode just yet because there are still a fair amount of others in D and D1 on the registry. I had asked in another post if anyone knew when the final build out for DY was, but I don't think anyone was certain.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:29 PM

Mine was in "Carrier Can Put On Hold" since 12/10. This morning (12/14) it changed to "Truck Dispatch" with a location of Brampton Assembly. The delivery date to the dealer still shows 12/15, but that's unlikely -- one day from Canada to Maryland. I fear mine may get pushed to late December. Not really complaining, I'm just torn with anticipation.
Old 12-14-2009, 03:38 PM

Mine has been sitting in Windsor since the 7th and has gone back and forth between staged for shipment and Ramp compare inventory- talk about killing me lol

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > General Challenger Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.