Dodge Challenger Forum banner

You May Be a Challenger Lover IF.............

5K views 37 replies 30 participants last post by  headhunter123 
#1 ·
You turn around to look back at your baby as your walking away after you park her in a parking lot.

NEXT..................

#2 ·
With NO intentions of going anywhere you back it out of the garage so you can gaze at it from the porch while sipping your coffee.

#5 ·
You scour the parking lot for a spot that is wide and not under a tree.

-Kenny

#10 ·
you wash your favorite drying microfiber towel separately from all other laundry with a special detergent so that it stays soft and doesn't pick up any lint

and

when you get home after washing it, you have to get every single drop of water that rolled off the back of the trunk and around the mirrors during the time you were driving. then proceed to pull it into the garage.

Reactions: ChillxPoint
#11 ·
You may be a challenger lover if you the first thing into your head is "DAT ASS" every time you walk up behind it :D

#12 ·
When your Challenger looks great even covered up!

Attachments

Reactions: teddyp
#28 ·
I remember both dates...

Blacktop RT: Ordered Feb 6, 2013. Received May 20, 2013.
SRT: Ordered Dec 2, 2013. Received Dec 20, 2013.

I forgot my fathers birthday and our anniversary this year.

#15 ·
LOL! When I first got my 09 I had, I was asked to get milk. I drove to the store that was 30 miles away, and then bought chocolate milk as an excuse to go back!

#16 ·
You may be a Challenger lover if, without leaving the confines of the city limits, you somehow managed to accumulate in excess of 15,000 miles on the odometer in your first six months of ownership.

:D

Reactions: Jblack417
#19 ·
Electric I hope.

#26 ·
-You continue to research online about the Challengers even if you already know your specs.
- You feel obligated to park wherever you want because you drive a Challenger.
- You flash your lights when you see another Challenger.
-You wash your Challenger more than you take a shower. << No? Maybe it's just me. Hahahhaha

#31 ·
Guilty of all. And I even talk to mine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.