Dodge Challenger Forum banner

I'm confused!

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Speedlogix 
#1 ·
Which of these parts is NOT made by Razors Edge? Except the whiteline bushings obviously.
Tool Metalworking hand tool Everyday carry Pliers Wrench

See less See more
#2 ·
Send them all to me, I'll let you know. ;)

Reactions: Speedlogix
#3 ·
Which of these parts is NOT made by Razors Edge? Except the whiteline bushings obviously.
View attachment 614554
I'm also confused. :) What do you mean? Razors Edge makes the tubular front arms in house, and has a machine shop do the billet machine work and then assembles those items in house. Some are exclusive SX products made for us and others are REM ones as well. Is that what you are asking?

#4 · (Edited)
I'm confused because when I ordered these parts I specifically asked for REM parts to take advantage of the Black Friday sale you were having on REM parts which was 20%. Then I get an invoice listing some of the parts as SX parts which only took off 10%. It even says it on your invoice. Speedlogix. But all the parts are REM parts. Heck, they're even boxed in REM packages. Just because you put your logo on some of the REM parts doesn't make it a SX part. Deceptive advertising and marketing if you ask me. Then you discount a couple of the parts even deeper for xmas. Since the parts weren't even shipped, I asked if I can a credit since the parts weren't shipped yet. I called your shop several times and left messages for you since I was told by Alexis and Chris that you were the only authorized to do price adjustments. You never called me even after I posted in your holiday thread and sent a PM. Was promised I was gonna get a call back. Then you posted you were on vacation and got ill. I called back again even during while the sales were going on. But again, no call back. You did post that you'll take of this. I also wanted to order some rotors. I could of ordered them from Luke at a greater discount. Well, I lost that opportunity. Again, I waited patiently because I got tired of calling. I just got the parts yesterday by the way. Ordered on 11/30/2015. I was also told I would get these by the end of December. What does it take to get a customers call returned? I'm not one to complain much but this is just awful customer service. I mean this not a small order by any means. We're taking about almost a few grand here.

#6 ·
I'm sorry if you feel we provided poor service as that isn't our intent. I'll pull up your order and our communication records when I get to the shop this morning and see what's what, and get back to you. I do recall your situation but thought we handled it so I need to pull up the facts before I speak specifically.

Just because REM or any other manufacturing facility makes a part, it doesn't mean it's their brand. There are many companies (Corsa, Borla, K&N ... even REM, for example) who make parts and slap a Mopar badge on it and everyone calls it Mopar and can only buy it from a Mopar dealer so the same is true with some of our Speedlogix products. We can't possibly manufacturer every product that carries our name, so we hire experts in the particular field to make our products to our standards.

#5 ·
You've waited a long time for the parts, but perhaps you could return everything for a full refund to make the point.

#7 · (Edited)
The parts are NOT designed for just SX. You can try spinning it anyway you want. All you do is put your logo on it. Your logo is not even on the rear control arms and the rear tension arms. If you go to the razors edge website, everything is identical. The same exact part. I was told that was not the case when I ordered. That's why I was furious when I received the parts, I'm like you've got to be kidding me. Wasn't excepting that from you guys.
And the fact you never got back to me. How am I supposed to feel? Isn't that bad customer service?
Took 2 months to get these parts with not a single phone call or email saying why.
My patience has ran out. You posted here a week ago and you pm ed me last Sunday that you haven't forgotten about me. But here we are, a week later and still nothing.

Still feel that's not bad customer service?

#8 ·
The parts are NOT designed for just SX. You can try spinning it anyway you want. All you do is put your logo on it.
THIS!wasp392, it seems everything speedlogix sells is someone elses stuff.they simply buy it, relabel it and flip it.you can always find the same price sometimes better directly from the actual manufacturer or other more reputable places.this repackage BS, removing bad reviews & post that come up & trolling every forum on the net to boost sales & support from their other, often fake ID's was noted all over several forums and facebook a while go.they are not the golden child everyone thinks they are.sorry you got burned too. ill never buy anything from them again.

Reactions: Triz and wasp392
#13 ·
Well that was a good ending.

Reactions: Speedlogix
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.