Dodge Challenger Forum banner

R2C Cold Air Intakes - Now at Speedlogix

20K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  Grinch_392 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
See less See more
#2 ·
Another great CAI option for you Challenger owners!! These even work on the 2011+ R/Ts!!

#5 ·
We haven't heard anything from them about a 392 version, but we DO have our carbon fiber CAI in stock if that's something you'd be interested in!

#24 · (Edited)
Very nice looking CAI. I have a Spectre on my 12 R/T, which is not CARB legal, which means when my car needs a California Smog Check in 2018 I will need to put back my stock intake. Only will take a few minutes, but still an inconvenience. So, question is, is this CAI CARB legal? My Spectre produces an awesome engine sound and the throttle response was immediate. I have had it on the car since 1 month after purchase of vehicle. Bought it off showroom floor. Do you believe that this product if superior or just another CAI that brags about power and sound. I do like the ease of filter cleaning, but the intake hose is much smaller than the Spectre. Convince me that this is a better product and bring sown the price and I may be interested. There are plenty of intakes out there that are cheaper depending on the vendor. I have used AutoAnyThing, Speedlogix, Spohn, and RazorsEdgeMotorsports for all the mods on my R/T. I always check around, as I am sure all Challenger owners do. Thanks guys.

#25 ·
Not familiar with what gains have been seen with the spectre intakes. I can say that this intake has shown gains of 15rwhp per independent testing. This is not a carb approved intake. As far as pricing unfortunately we can't control costs of products that we do not manufacture. I will say this is one of our more popular selling intakes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.