Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Speedlogix Braided Hose & Fitting Kit - Pics of Color Options

12K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  Grinch_392 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Since we have so many different hose/fitting kits available now, we wanted to put together a display of all the options for colors so you could more easily decide which one is best for your vehicle.

Hose: stainless steel braided, black nylon braided
Fittings: black, red, blue, satin

Hope this is helpful! :)

See less See more
#3 ·
I have this entire kit guys and not only is the stuff nice but it comes all pre-cut perfectly and ready to go. Looks awesome and great service and support from the Speedlogix team as always.

Eric

#5 ·
I have a 2.4 whipple in my 08 Challenger. I probably need to measure all of my hoses if I was wanting a dress uop kit for it?

#11 · (Edited)
My Install

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

Vehicle Auto part Car Luxury vehicle Engine

Engine Auto part Vehicle Car Automotive super charger part

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part

The hose kit was easy to install for the most part the lower catch can hose took the longest but it really completed the look of the engine compartment.

#13 ·
I opted to stay with the stock line didnt really want to cut anything.

#14 ·
I have these lines as well (won them in the FREEky Friday contest) and they are awesome! These are such great looking lines its unbelievable.

And if anyone is wondering, the blue anodize on these fittings is spot on with the blue anodized pieces from BT. I was worried the two blues wouldn't match, but they match perfectly!

#15 ·
The blue is a good match the only one that is slightly off is the blue on the strut covers it was a little lighter in color i don't know if it's a diffrent grade of billet or the anodizing was from a different source but everything is BT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.