Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Speedlogix dropped the ball?

4K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  scone 
#1 ·
Has anyone had any issues with this company. I placed an order a few days ago and just checked with them if it had shipped. To my surprise they informed me the product I order is out of stock and they will contact the manufacture to get an eta...wait, what?? It would of been nice if their website indicated the item was out of stock before I placed the order, and/or someone contacting me asap after I placed it letting me know there would be a delay. WTH!

#3 ·
That's normal. You're not the first one. Been going for years. Having said that, they're good people and almost always make things right. But I hear you, common sense says if the item is out of stock and their website excepts your order at least call the customer the next day and inform them that the item is out of stock. Then the customer can make a decision either to cancel the order or wait.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
First impressions are hard to get around I know. It's too bad that seed had to get planted. Don't give up on them. They're a site sponsor here and hey...they even answer the phone! Just my 2 cents.

#7 ·
Yeah, it would have been nice if the website had indicated the item was out of stock. But what good ones it do to jump on here and start whining when a phone call to them would have probably resolved the issue?

#8 ·
I got my catch can from them and they were Very helpful and quick to reply to any and all questions that I had.

Heck, they even responded as late as 11 pm to a pm that I sent with questions! I was pleasantly surprised by that!

I got what I ordered in a more than reasonable amount of time and have no complaints with them. I'd order again from them.

As far as your order, I do agree that they should put it as out of stock, but if their website ordering isn't in real time, then that could've happened too. What I mean is this is where inventory stock updates as the orders are placed and it happens instantly instead of being at the mercy of the person running/updating the website.

I don't know which way that they do it, so that's just a guess.

Just a thought, but I'm sure that if you asked for a refund, they'd probably understand and give it to you. Just a thought! :cheers:

#9 ·
First of all, thank you for choosing us for your mods! Unfortunately, the product you ordered is out of stock and since our site shows "Availability: Currently Unavailable", I assumed you were aware your order wouldn't be shipping right away. We have had these on order since last fall, and I spoke with the manufacturer today and he's going to make completing the batch of these a priority. We will stay on top of this for you, and keep you posted.

Thanks,
Lisa.

#10 · (Edited)
No...Your website showed available when I ordered them..I looked for hours for these and that's why I ordered with you guys because everywhere else showed out of stock for the style I'm looking for. But it is what it is...If I can't have these by next week I'll need to cancel my order.

#18 ·
The product you ordered was last updated in our store on 10/26/15 and hasn't been edited since. I assure you that our store could not have possibly shown this product as in stock because the way it looks right now is exactly how it's looked since October 26, 2015. Below is a screen shot of the product which shows the "Availability: Currently Unavailable", and here is the link to view it for yourself: Tubular Adjustable Front Control Arms 05-15 Challenger, Charger, 300, Magnum

Retail side view of the product:

From our back-end/administrative side of the product:

I'm sorry that you expected this to be in stock when we clearly state it's not available, and if you wish to cancel, we'll refund your PayPal payment and cancel your order. If you would like to wait to see if REM can get them made this week, I'll be sure to keep you posted and then cancel your order on Friday if we aren't able to fill it by then.

Alternatively, we can ship these Eibach ones on Monday if you would like, and I just checked UPS and you're 4 business days from us, so they would arrive to you before the end of the week. http://www.speedlogixstore.com/product-p/5.66045k.htm

Thanks for your business and for the opportunity to help you with this.

Lisa.

#11 ·
Relax and get off the I NEED IT NOW........ SpeedLogix has some great stuff & stands behind their products....... NOT ALWAYS produced by SpeedLogix....... I have front & rear strut braces, oil catch can and many more...... let them do their job & relax.........

#12 · (Edited)
You have no business telling the guy he doesn't need it now. There may be reason he needs it.

This is between Speedlogix and the customer.

On second thought.... 3 post Troll!

#14 ·
Speedlogix has high prices and high S&H! MOROSO catch can is $178.47 with S&H, the samething on Amazon is as low as $140.00 with FREE S&H! Shop around!

#21 ·
Ok so here's where the problem might be. The search engine results show the item "IN STOCK". I originally was looking at the Billet ones (which also show "IN STOCK" but as I read on the website about the product, my time frame wouldn't allow to wait on production, so I went with the tubular ones which didn't mention manufacturing issues. There's just too much confusion between the website and search results. My bad for not seeing the availability on the website if that was the case.

Attachments

#23 ·
That's interesting to see and good to know, so thank you for sharing that. I just searched on Google and see the same thing you posted, so I guess Google isn't quite as smart as they think (or I thought) they are. At least we know that neither of us is losing our minds / vision. :)

The next batch of the billet ones you mentioned (just FYI) are scheduled to be completed by the end of May, but I do have one set (actually #001 that were for my car that were test fit, driven a few miles and taken off) here right now if you are interested in those I'll drop $100 off the price since they are slightly used and you won't be out anything additional beyond what you paid for the tubular ones. We can ship the Eibach ones on Monday for arrival before the end of the week to you if those are of interest. If you want to keep the order for the tubular REM ones you I'll stay on top of and keep you posted this week.

Lisa.

#22 ·
It took mine almost 2 months to get. REM takes forever to make them. It's not Speedlogix fault as far as taking a long time for rem to make the parts but if the website shows it "out of stock" then the order should not be accepted and post a message saying "please call" or something like that. Then when the customer calls he's told about the situation.
Any ways if you decide to wait it'll be worth it.
Auto part Fuel line Suspension part Suspension

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#27 ·
I have placed a couple orders with them and I have been happy with the products and service. I had a question when I ordered their catch can and braided lines together. The catch can offered free shipping, but when I added the lines to the order, no luck with the free shipping. I reached out to their customer service and they promptly clarified that the free shipping was for the can only. Of course the lines and can ended up coming in the same box, so not sure why the free shipping couldn't have applied since the lines didn't really add weight or much volume......whatever.

To me it says a lot that they are active here and the same goes with Luke from Steve White. Sometimes stuff is cheaper on Amazon but you take a big chance on customer service and restocking fees and other BS if you need to return something. At least with the venders that are active here, I feel the odds are better for a positive experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.