Amazing concept paint job - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Picture/Media/Art Post If you have any pictures or other media involving the new Dodge Challenger, please post them in here. (Dodge Challenger Pictures, Dodge Challenger Media, Dodge Challenger Art)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#11 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 07:47 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
you want ghetto well you got it^^^^^^^ along with that crap.

why do y'all come on here with that crap and try to get a response , and then be offended when you get one.
No offense taken. I just wanted to know what is your definition of ghetto.

BTW, who is "y'all?" lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:22 PM
Banned

y'all is a term that is used south of the mason/dixon line. but i'm a yankee that lived both south and north in 7 states over the last 20 years.
well ghetto to me, my best description is, stupid paint jobs, wheels larger than 20's, bling that i wouldn't put on a (censored), more than 12 car speakers , a car draging on the ground, or 40 inches off the ground, gold grills, and a stupid attitude. i can go on but i'm getting tired and i need to get the mods to ok this post so i'm not banned again.
#13 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:31 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
y'all is a term that is used south of the mason/dixon line. but i'm a yankee that lived both south and north in 7 states over the last 20 years.
well ghetto to me, my best description is, stupid paint jobs, wheels larger than 20's, bling that i wouldn't put on a (censored), more than 12 car speakers , a car draging on the ground, or 40 inches off the ground, gold grills, and a stupid attitude. i can go on but i'm getting tired and i need to get the mods to ok this post so i'm not banned again.
Thanks CruzKing. I actually agree with most but not all of the things that you mention. I don't see why anyone would be banned in this post. We are just having a respectable conversation about a paint job. Like it or not. It's cool.

Last edited by adrake23; 11-30-2012 at 08:33 PM.
#14 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 PM
Banned

well i got a lot of points for being honest and direct so i have to watch myself. i asked rambit to delete my post if he found anything offensive. i'm sorta on life support here, so don't want to burn my bridges.
#15 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Banned

i guess you can see art in the paint job , but not on that car and have it looking like crap. maybe a nice print somewhere else . maybe very talented artest. needs to find another canvas.
#16 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Couldn't have said it better myself

2013 SRT8 6 speed, dual gray metallic stripes, radar red interior, tinted windows and side markers, Goodyear F1 tires. "True" fender pull CAI, 87mm ported throttle to match ported intake manifold by Peakspeed, Mishimoto 180* T-Stat, ********* custom 93 Tune, Magnaflow comp series, Speedlogx front tower brace, MOPAR stage ones, catch can.
#17 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:13 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
well i got a lot of points for being honest and direct so i have to watch myself. i asked rambit to delete my post if he found anything offensive. i'm sorta on life support here, so don't want to burn my bridges.
Life support? Walk away from the light!! lol

#18 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Administrator

Garage
Hey Greg, well I certainly appreciate your concern and that to me says you meant no harm and thanks for your PM. Ghetto is just one of those words that can be easily misconstrued/misinterpreted to mean something that wasn't intended. Could a better word be used? Well probably, but it escapes me at the moment. I've learned to avoid using it. It pops up now and then on all car forums as a descriptive term without malicious intent towards any group of individuals. "Ghetto" is now often used as a negative adjective, implying inferiority or negative stereotype, not just a neutral noun, so it's understandable how some can be sensitive to its use.

Bernie

2005 300C SRT8 - #72 of 252 (excl. 11 pilots) - #10 of 35 Canadian SRT8's built
2008 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy - Vance & Hines Big Shots STGD with FuelPak tune.
2008 Jeep GC SRT8 - Custom Build/Custom Delivered by SRT - 1 of 1 in Canada

#19 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Banned

yeah i didn't bring up the word , but did know the usage, as i maybe explained as far as car talk goes.
i use it like many other terms , well like redneck which i'v been called since 6 years in NC, and many other words that i've been called . i really don't care what terms folks use, i don't have that thin skin attitude that some folks have.
thanks for the response bernie. see i'm trying to stay well "nice" haha.
The Following User Says Thank You to CruzKing For This Useful Post:
Rambit (11-30-2012)
#20 (permalink) Old 12-01-2012, 08:31 AM

Fenders are pretty sick tho

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Picture/Media/Art Post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode