Amazing concept paint job - Page 3 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Picture/Media/Art Post If you have any pictures or other media involving the new Dodge Challenger, please post them in here. (Dodge Challenger Pictures, Dodge Challenger Media, Dodge Challenger Art)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
#21 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Brucer41
Personally, a five gallon can of high test and a match would be perfect for that thing. Not sure what it is, but it sure isn't a Challenger.

2009 Challenger SRT8 (Hemi Orange Pearl)
Modern Muscle 426 Hemi Stroker
Arrington Performance Hemi 90mm Billet Throttle Body
Magnaflow TVS 2300 - Black Finish w/90mm Inlet
Arrington Magnaflow TVS2300 Direct Drive System
Kooks Long Tube Headers/ Kooks Catted Midpipes
And way too much to list here!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#22 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yuck!!! To each his own.

2011 Toxic Orange Pearl SE
Go Wing Spoiler (Body Color)
Mopar Bright Pedals
Functional Hood Scoops
%35 Tint
White Classic Track Stripes
Dim Blue Footwell LED Lighting front & rear (Switched)
BRIGHT White trunk LED Lighting
Orange Front Grill and Snorkel LED Lighting (Switched)
Fog Light Kit + R/T Sun Sensor (DRL Activated) Auto-Headlights don't work
Drop In K&N Filter
Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
Petty Front Strut Tower Brace
Beehive Billet Strut Covers
Dual Color AAC Halos Orange/White
#23 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 07:46 PM

Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to MoparSpeed
I see stuff like this all the time. In my town we have a a ghetto old crown vic on like 28"s and it says
"I'm tired of all these tide as* Bi***es" on the side with the tide detergent logo.

It's pretty awful..

Apparently they are called "donks" and I've seen way too many challengers done up like this, it's embarrassing.

2009 Brilliant Black R/T
1987 Camaro IROC-Z
1966 Chevy C10 Fleetside
-------------------------
1/4 mile: 13.08 @107.40 mph w/2.04 60' on RSA's
-Mopar CAI - BT Catch Can - Diablosport Intune 93 CAI Tune - Jet 180* Thermostat - 392 IAT sensor
-Eibach Sportline Springs - Painted Calipers - McGard Lugs
-Amber Fogs - LED Tag Light - LED reverse lights - Red LED map lights - Tinted Side Markers
#24 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzKing View Post
y'all is a term that is used south of the mason/dixon line. but i'm a yankee that lived both south and north in 7 states over the last 20 years.
well ghetto to me, my best description is, stupid paint jobs, wheels larger than 20's, bling that i wouldn't put on a (censored), more than 12 car speakers , a car draging on the ground, or 40 inches off the ground, gold grills, and a stupid attitude. i can go on but i'm getting tired and i need to get the mods to ok this post so i'm not banned again.
I see why you have been banned! You describe items like more than 12 speakers in a vehicle as ghetto but not realizing the challenger has a option that comes with 18 speaker options! I guess that's ghetto! I guess the car company that places 22 on cars are ghetto company also right! Like high end auto maker that produces 100k cars! It seems to me your posts shows your ignorance but because you believe your opinion is worth gold you don't realize anyone can sit behind a computer a shout BS with a bigger agenda!

As you stated you people come on here posting certain material then wonder why you get response! Well you people are the same people (ghetto) as you believe that support this forum! There is a thing such as tact! I don't know your age nor do I really care but at some point grow up and learn to Appreciate freedom of expression just as freedom of speech! Yes I'm African American and I believed the digital car to be a bit much but I also appreciate the attempt the person made to illustrate the car we all loves so much! The cars with the 32" wheels are ridiculous but guess what that's the new generations fad and it's not a black or white issue! Or as you might state, a Yankee ( thang) issue!

People aren't always thin skin there just fed up with individuals not using professional courtesy and tact to address a issue! I did 20 years in the Marine corps and it amazes me how individual believes they can address and state issues without thinking they want be challenged! Your life support should be trying to educate our Yankee and southern youth about what the heritage of true muscles cars represent since the challenger is a topic dear to your heart! Just my two cent since yawl people have a voice also!!! HULK7!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

H&R springs, Speed logic front and rear adjustable end links, Speed logic adjustable front and rear sway bar, Speed logic carbon fiber CAI, Powder coated red 392 catch can with braided black lines, Niche 22x9 front and 22x10.5 rear rims. Magna-flow custom 3 inch exhaust with resonators deleted factory tips, Kicker 12 subs with Memphis 1000w mono amp, Custom tint.

HULK7
The Following User Says Thank You to j.jones7 For This Useful Post:
2RISE (12-04-2012)
#25 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM

downright disgusting.
If you gave me that car for free I would not take it. If my old buds from brooklyn saw me in it they would punch me in the stomach.

2010 BB SRT8 STICK

Last edited by raceheart77; 12-04-2012 at 08:54 PM.
#26 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 11:29 PM

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.jones7 View Post
I see why you have been banned! You describe items like more than 12 speakers in a vehicle as ghetto but not realizing the challenger has a option that comes with 18 speaker options! I guess that's ghetto! I guess the car company that places 22 on cars are ghetto company also right! Like high end auto maker that produces 100k cars! It seems to me your posts shows your ignorance but because you believe your opinion is worth gold you don't realize anyone can sit behind a computer a shout BS with a bigger agenda!

As you stated you people come on here posting certain material then wonder why you get response! Well you people are the same people (ghetto) as you believe that support this forum! There is a thing such as tact! I don't know your age nor do I really care but at some point grow up and learn to Appreciate freedom of expression just as freedom of speech! Yes I'm African American and I believed the digital car to be a bit much but I also appreciate the attempt the person made to illustrate the car we all loves so much! The cars with the 32" wheels are ridiculous but guess what that's the new generations fad and it's not a black or white issue! Or as you might state, a Yankee ( thang) issue!

People aren't always thin skin there just fed up with individuals not using professional courtesy and tact to address a issue! I did 20 years in the Marine corps and it amazes me how individual believes they can address and state issues without thinking they want be challenged! Your life support should be trying to educate our Yankee and southern youth about what the heritage of true muscles cars represent since the challenger is a topic dear to your heart! Just my two cent since yawl people have a voice also!!! HULK7!!!!!

Well said Jones. I completely agree with you. I'm surprised the response from the video. I'm a Challenger fan. Period. I see all types of Challengers on this forum. I'm not a fan of some of the mods I have seen on here but to each it's own. However, I will never talk down about what someone did to their car. That person is proud of their mod(s) and I will tell the person well done. Who am I to provide negative comments about something that they are proud of? When I joined this forum after buying my Challenger, I felt that this was a great community where most people showed respect to each other as we have a common interest...the Challenger. However, it amazes me how many people on this forum are disrespectful just because they don't like rims over 20" or whatever the reason is. Okay you don't like rims over 20". I get it. It crosses the line when you want to describe the car as ghetto.

#27 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:30 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.jones7 View Post

I think you guys are looking too far into this...

"Ghetto" in the context of cars mostly means "ugly" or down right silly looking, nothing to do with race or where you live.

Also, I'm pretty sure the "12 speakers" and others were arbitrary examples.
#28 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 06:39 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrake23 View Post
Well said Jones. I completely agree with you. I'm surprised the response from the video. I'm a Challenger fan. Period. I see all types of Challengers on this forum. I'm not a fan of some of the mods I have seen on here but to each it's own. However, I will never talk down about what someone did to their car. That person is proud of their mod(s) and I will tell the person well done. Who am I to provide negative comments about something that they are proud of? When I joined this forum after buying my Challenger, I felt that this was a great community where most people showed respect to each other as we have a common interest...the Challenger. However, it amazes me how many people on this forum are disrespectful just because they don't like rims over 20" or whatever the reason is. Okay you don't like rims over 20". I get it. It crosses the line when you want to describe the car as ghetto.

I didn't see anyone being disrespectful in this thread.

If you post something on the internet you're going to get lots of opinions and to assume all of them will be pleasant criticism or full of tact is kind of naive.

This IS a fantastic community (give or take a few members), if you don't think so, go join some of the bigger Honda forums and you'll see a world of difference in mentality and "professionalism".
#29 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcoder View Post
I think you guys are looking too far into this...

"Ghetto" in the context of cars mostly means "ugly" or down right silly looking, nothing to do with race or where you live.

Also, I'm pretty sure the "12 speakers" and others were arbitrary examples.
I don't think were looking to far into anything!! The fact that you would even try to give what his definition of ghetto says a lot! There are plenty of mature adults on the forum that have tact and common courtesy and when you try to stereo type something and place your foot in your mouth you should be corrected! The fact he's been banned for offensive comments before isn't just a coincident! if you read all of his comments about what he consider ghetto it states plenty! I just took a few examples he used to show his Thought process! So someone else freedom of expression means we at challenger talk can be rude and disrespectful! You talk about how professional this forum is except a few member! Well those few members don't get a pass!

The thought that you would reference go to another site says what about our forum! I enjoy this forum and I agree it's a great forum! I will not sit back and tolerate someone's ruddiness or lack of professionalism just Because he's believe or yourself that something's should be addressed. If we live up to being a elite forum then we correct these types of issues or posts!

Just as a few has stated on this forum they believe the cars with the 32 inch wheels are ugly!! I think it's totally retarded to place wheels so big on a car that you have to make a three point turn just to make a turn but I would go on the forum stating there expression is retarded! I would educate and ask them why. I don't care for that style but I wouldn't piss on someone else expression!

We all can learn something regardless of our age!

I drive a King Ranch 350 dually, would it be correct to say I'm a African American red neck! No it wouldn't! It means I like my Truck Big and my taste may not be someone else cup of tea but it's mine! Have you ever seen one of those before? African American red neck! Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAutoguide1354722406.627641.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	58556
Lol! No disrespect intended I just think it's hilarious on how we justify adults behavior! Maybe I'm out of line on the African red neck but it is funny!
Have a great day!

#30 (permalink) Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Administrator

Garage
Thread closed. Wait, but, but, but why? Well, my head hurts trying to come up with a reason or even how to say it without unintentionally offending someone. I'm so politically correct I scare myself sometimes.

Sweet kisses blown this way with 10 psi of inflatable sunshine

Jesus...

Bernie

2005 300C SRT8 - #72 of 252 (excl. 11 pilots) - #10 of 35 Canadian SRT8's built
2008 Harley Davidson FLSTF Fatboy - Vance & Hines Big Shots STGD with FuelPak tune.
2008 Jeep GC SRT8 - Custom Build/Custom Delivered by SRT - 1 of 1 in Canada

The Following User Says Thank You to Rambit For This Useful Post:
j.jones7 (12-05-2012)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Picture/Media/Art Post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode