Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Anybody else got a Blacktop R/T?

8K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  overwrkd 
#1 ·
Here's a few picks of my Billett Silver '14 Blacktop R/T. I hope that others will share theirs as well. There were two sister cars on the lot. One was Graphite and the other was Black. The decision was extremely hard. I'll post one of each of them in a comment. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#3 ·
So you have Blacktop and Mopar Exterior Package on same car? That's pretty cool! There's another car on here like that, a black one. I think the Billet looks great! I'm a white or silver guy myself but that Granite is pretty tempting.

#16 ·
Heres my 2014 RT Blacktop with a TA hood.

Attachments

Reactions: BamaRT14
#17 ·
Here's my '13 blacktop with the exterior package from the factory (added active scoop).
I added the blue Mopar stripes and calipers to break up all the black, and followed through with the blue under the hood.
Interior is radar red, so I added a cherrywood dash kit that goes great with the seats...

Attachments

#25 ·
It's easy. Just upload the picture to a photo hosting site (Photobucket, Picasso, Dropbox, etc.) You may already have one of these. Then, from the hosting site, copy the link to your clipboard. Then, in the reply box, you will see an icon that looks like a photo (I have circled it in red) See my image. Click that icon and then paste your link into the box that opens up. Click ok and then click post. You're done.

Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.