Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Found this....

3K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Schnitzengruben 
#1 ·
Decided to keep it. I LOVE SKITTLES!!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
I love it HA HA! Such hot colors on some badass Mopar!
Think of the colors of skittles and then look at the colors of the cars. No misuse.

#10 ·
Oh for the love. It's called having fun. LOL. Its what we call a bunch of High Impact Colors all together in one photo here. I was unaware of color classification etiquette. But thanks for the history lesson. Didn't know that before. Not sure I care to know it now.

Attachments

#12 ·
Congrats on the Viper it looks great.

Some more skittles:

#13 · (Edited)
Thanks bro. It was that DEAL OF A LIFETIME one only ever hears about but never seems to find. 1 of 1 2003 coupes with a VIN that comes up as a coupe in Dodges database. Coupes didn't come out till '06. Stage 3 heads, 708 cam, race PCM, American Racing headers, Corsa exhaust, ACR Brembo floating discs, 3.73 quaife rearend, Hurst short throw, 09 ACR KW V3 coilovers, custom tune, body paint matched valve covers and brake calipers, HOK Sunset Pearl paint. Plus enough extra take off parts to pay for it for 6 months. Can't believe my wife puts up with me and my hobby.
I'm diggin that lineup bro. Most around here have black or grey Challengers. Very hard to get a"SKITTLES" picture. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: wasp392
#15 ·
Thanks man. Pics DON'T do it any justice.

Attachments

Reactions: wasp392
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.