Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here. - Page 2 - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums
Dodge Challenger Forum Dodge Challenger Forum

Auto Insurance

Wheel & Tire Center

» Featured Product
Go Back   Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Picture/Media/Art Post

Picture/Media/Art Post If you have any pictures or other media involving the new Dodge Challenger, please post them in here. (Dodge Challenger Pictures, Dodge Challenger Media, Dodge Challenger Art)

ChallengerTalk.com is the premier Dodge Challenger Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2006, 01:28 PM

Photos: (0)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Re: Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here.

Originally Posted by BarracudaBoy
Does anyone have a video that isn't streaming or flash? I would like to save a video of the car. It seems all the sites are making it hard to get and keep the a video of the car in action. Also does anyone have a photo looking out of the car from the drivers seat? Can you see the hood like the old e-body cars or does the hood drop down so much that the only thing you see in front of you is the dash?
thanks
Thats a good question, I would like to know that as well. That is one of my favorite parts about driving my 440 70' GTX...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2006, 08:48 AM

I have four videos of the Challenger from the Cleveland Auto Show. They are nothing special but will give you an idea of the car. They are about 20 seconds each and between 10 & 15 megs each. I also have a video of the Camaro that is 64 megs.

I can email them to members if you want them. Or if someone wants to host them, let me know.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:01 PM

Thumbs up Re: Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here.

Cool!

You can go to www.rapidshare.com and upload them. Then post a link here so everyone can download it! I'll even forgive you for the camaro mention lol! But, seriously if that's to much trouble shoot the vids my way and I'll load them up. I'm in Iraq so when I do have downtime I don't have much to do.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by ChuckG
I have four videos of the Challenger from the Cleveland Auto Show. They are nothing special but will give you an idea of the car. They are about 20 seconds each and between 10 & 15 megs each. I also have a video of the Camaro that is 64 megs.

I can email them to members if you want them. Or if someone wants to host them, let me know.
(Sorry, still trying to figure this forum thing out)

Cool!

You can go to www.rapidshare.com and upload them. Then post a link here so everyone can download it! I'll even forgive you for the camaro mention lol! But, seriously if that's to much trouble shoot the vids my way and I'll load them up. I'm in Iraq so when I do have downtime I don't have much to do.
Old 03-12-2006, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by GottahaveaHemi
Thats a good question, I would like to know that as well. That is one of my favorite parts about driving my 440 70' GTX...
Yeah, that's why I asked. I liked that myself about my 70 Barracuda. Pointing that big long hood down the road and gunning it or after it was washed seeing the light reflect off the paint on the hood and water beading off it in the rain.....hell, I liked just about everything about that car except the rattles and the loud interior on highway trips. In the ten years I owned it I had to have lost some of my hearing in it! lol I sold it because the trunk rust was out of control and I knew I didn't have the time or money to fix her. So I sent her on down the road. Hopefully someone is fixing her up. I sold in 2002, then prices exploded Just my luck. When a buddy of mine brought a mag with this car in it..it stopped me in my tracks. I can't wait. I just hope it's affordable!
Old 03-12-2006, 04:47 PM

Boy- I went to that site but could not find where to upload my videos.

Well let's try this. It's streaming though. If you guys want me to post the other ones, let me know. Here goes:

View My Video

Ah screw it. Here are the rest of them.

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

The Camaro:

View My Video

All the videos are from the Cleveland Auto Show. Nothing special, but I hope everyone enjoys them.
Old 03-12-2006, 06:33 PM

Those links work okay for me...thanks Chuck.
Old 03-13-2006, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by ChuckG
Boy- I went to that site but could not find where to upload my videos.

Well let's try this. It's streaming though. If you guys want me to post the other ones, let me know. Here goes:

View My Video

Ah screw it. Here are the rest of them.

View My Video

View My Video

View My Video

The Camaro:

View My Video

All the videos are from the Cleveland Auto Show. Nothing special, but I hope everyone enjoys them.
Sorry for the goosechase I sent you on Chuck . Here's the proper link http://rapidshare.de/files

When you click it you will get a popup that says "file not found" click it and you will be there.

Great vids. I haven't thought about how the back blinkers look. But, in the vid you could see them working. I don't know what I was expecting but they struck me as odd looking for some reason....I don't know why.

Does anyone know if it has daytime running lights? or the pattern of the heahlights? As in outside set on for lowbeam and both for high beam?
Old 04-13-2006, 08:27 PM

Talking Re: Got a Dodge Challenger Video? Post it in here.

Everett:

Awesome job putting all these together. It's great to see the car in motion anytime I want.
Old 04-14-2006, 10:07 AM

Man! thats a Sweetlooking car. BUILD IT!!!! DODGE!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums > General, Performance, and Technical > Picture/Media/Art Post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.