Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hemi and Header Orange Challengers

46K views 122 replies 74 participants last post by  Dave_Just_Dave 
#1 · (Edited)
I love the Hemi Orange color so much. I went through a few pages of threads to find one with all Hemi Orange Challengers But I wasn't able to find one. I can't imagine that this has not been done especially with Hemi Orange making up 16.5% up the Challengers on this site (2nd largest % after Black). If you have a Hemi Orange or Header Orange Challenger, can you please post pics or send a link in case this thread has been done and I missed it?

Also, do you drive this loud color to work everyday, weekend crusier, car show only, or Summer car???

Thanks!

#69 · (Edited)

Attachments

#73 ·
I really like almost all of the high impact colors Dodge offers on the Challenger. When I was looking for my first Challenger my first choice of colors was Detonator Yellow followed by Black then Hemi Orange. I couldnt find DY anywhere so I had my heart set on Black. I couldn't find one optioned the way I wanted it but ran accross a beautiful HO RT. It had all the options I wanted. I haggled around and got it at the price I wanted.

It didn't take long to really fall head over heels for the HO, "Nem-HO". I did a ton of mods on it, took it on several road trips, raced it and just really enjoyed it. I got tons of compliments on it almost daily,.....I even won Ride Of The Month (ROTM) with it in Dec 2011. I wish I could afford to keep 2 Challengers but really wanted to upgrade to a SRT.

Here's a few pics of Nem-HO............enjoy......... :5:

Untitled by vichris08, on Flickr

102_0154-1 by vichris08, on Flickr

P1030055-2 by vichris08, on Flickr

nemojpg-f0e816780646483b_large by vichris08, on Flickr

P1030004-1 by vichris08, on Flickr

P1030515-1 by vichris08, on Flickr

BTW.......no need for comments on the Hooters girls on my hood. It's my car and I'll do what I want to do with my car. No damage done and I'd do it again.................. :5:

#74 ·
You know both colors are great but I do love the brighter Header Orange. It say wow look at me.

#75 ·
Just bought it last Wednesday. Challenger R/T Classic, Header Orange, Super Track Pak, 5 speed automatic and the Navigation Package. First MOPAR since 1969 when I owned a 1964 Plymouth Satellite. Sweet car, lovin the Hemi and overall look of the color/stripe/wheel Classic combo.

#76 ·

Attachments

#82 · (Edited)
Very Tasty hessm70, well played. Your Dad should be proud of your efforts. :guiness:

#83 ·
You just gotta love the Hemi orange and Header Orange.

#86 ·
Reactions: Levi9412
#89 ·
Great pics grancuda! I love the '72 stepside. What do you plan in doing with it?

#91 ·
On the '72 I plan on leaving it as is. It's a driver, has original paint except the hood, still 3 on the tree & does have rusty rockers & some floor pan rust. I have put over 60,ooo miles in the past 2 years, I put over 400 miles on it this past Monday going to the White River.

#92 ·
Just bought from eBay, sold by westernpaintedpartssupply, an 8.4 oz. spray can of PL 4 Header Orange. In the cap are 3 nozzles, 1 flat, 1 vertical and 1 normal cone. Painted the bottom of a dog food can with 2 coats and it's a dead on match to my 2014 Header Orange Classic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.