Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Post your new Scat Pack pics here after taking delivery!

80K views 224 replies 71 participants last post by  Currybob 
#1 · (Edited)
They're gonna start rolling in soon and this thread may be empty for just a bit longer but I would ask that anyone who takes delivery of their awesome new scat pack to snap a few pics and post em up in here.

1. Order date
2. Delivery date
3. Options
4. Pics!

May we all get our cars sooner than later!

EDIT******

4 pictures of the car plus my 2 rear wheels came in today!!!! Love these american racing wheels. I like the stock wheels but the ARs are gonna be that much better!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
My Scat Pack!

More Pics****

Attachments

#3 · (Edited)
Will do... i ordered mine 7/22. talked to my dealer yesterday and told me it was in final inspection stage, should be here in Los Angeles within the next 2 weeks.:banana:

Attachments

Reactions: Hasan
#7 · (Edited)
#8 ·
They can sell before September 1st....that's just the official launch of the sales and marketing campaigns. September 1st was the target date last year too and many were sold as soon as they hit the lots in August.

#10 · (Edited)
Not very many photos for a picture thread! ;)

It may be a better idea to wait to post until cars actually start to arrive, or else start another "update on your order" thread to keep this one from being cluttered. In a few months anyone looking at this thread - and there will be a LOT - will not be very happy having to scroll through so many non-pic posts. Just a thought....

#13 ·
Mine was scheduled to ship Aug 14th. My last update stated:

I have taken the liberty of looking up the order for your 2015 Dodge
Challenger and the current status as of August 14th is the following:

Shipped To Storage - This is the stage prior to being released by the
plant.

So, in theory it could have been shipped already although my dealership seems to keep me in the dark on everything so I have to contact dodge myself.

#15 ·
We need some eye candy....

This thread kinda died so I'm bumping it up to the top. I will be taking a lot of pictures tonight and posting them here in this thread! For the few others that have their scat packs post em in here please! Try to keep all pics isolated to this thread so it's a one stop shop so to speak!

Reactions: PaVaSteeler
#16 · (Edited)
Here are some initial pictures...more to come after this Friday!

Sitting waiting for final measurements for custom stripes...

Semi-clean, perched over neighborhood street

Here she is stalking my youngest's Mazda 3...

...and here's my daughter testing Dad's patience about touching the paint!

#19 ·
They're gonna start rolling in soon and this thread may be empty for just a bit longer but I would ask that anyone who takes delivery of their awesome new scat pack to snap a few pics and post em up in here.

1. Order date
2. Delivery date
3. Options
4. Pics!

May we all get our cars sooner than later!

EDIT******

4 pictures of the car plus my 2 rear wheels came in today!!!! Love these american racing wheels. I like the stock wheels but the ARs are gonna be that much better!
Dude-I LOVE those wheels!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Wish they had offered some like that as option or just come with them. That car will really pop with those babies. If you don't mind me asking how much were they and where did you order them??? May have to see if they come in 9.5 inch for the SRT.

Sweet ride love your car and glad you got her in!! Nice review on other post by the way:thumbsup::thumbsup:

#20 ·
Got the wheels from summit around $1,140 free shipping. I can't wait to put these on and see the difference.

#26 ·
Nice!

Those wheels are nice. That's means a lot coming from someone who dislikes chrome haha

#33 ·
1. Order date
- Started contact online with Dealer on 9/3 via Cars.com search.

2. Delivery date
- Drove to Lincoln, NE from Kansas City, KS on 09/19 for pickup!

3. Options
- Ivory Tri-Coat Pearl Color, Technology Group, Leather Interior Group, Sound Group II, Torque-Flight Eight-Speed Automatic, Modern R/T Hood Stripe, 20-inch x 9.0-inch Hyper Black Aluminum Wheels + Dealer-installed Nav Upgrade.

4. Pics!
Attached...both from dealer delivery room to back home! :thumbsup:

Attachments

#36 · (Edited)
Just got home!
Gotta run to the dentist, but afterwards, I will clean it up & post better pics..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.