Dodge Challenger Forum banner

YOUR best Challenger picture!

2M views 7K replies 2K participants last post by  SickToo 
#1 ·
Not a photo contest...just a chance to post some of your BEST pictures of YOUR Challenger!!
Here's mine...last Friday!:bigthumb:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Great photo!

#7 ·
Reactions: musclegirl1967
#3,569 ·
#6,445 · (Edited by Moderator)
#22 ·

Daaaaamn.

I'm not a fan of black wheels, and not much for the PC color either... but I have to say your car looks sweet! :thumbsup:

#1,397 ·
OMG! Beautiful! Looks like mine but I'm an SRT8!

Question do you have something in particular you clean the stripes with? I usually shut my door by touching the stripes keeping my fingers off the glass or the paint as you can see the smears...but then I need something to clean up the stripes (not just from my fingers, but in general...)

#17 ·
Just thought I'd throw this in there...a view that not too many have seen!
The other day, when I had my Challenger up on a lift at the Base auto club, I installed the skip-shift eliminator, then sprayed the entire underbody with a rust inhibitor. What a job!
While I had it up there, I took the opportunity to take LOTS of detail shots of the chassis, in essentially the "virgin" state. I also took what amounted to being a mosaic of the underside front to back - in 11 separate shots. These I pieced together in Adobe Photoshop. This is the result. It's not perfect, but it is rather cool.

Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Hood

#25 ·
Just thought I'd throw this in there...a view that not too many have seen!
The other day, when I had my Challenger up on a lift at the Base auto club, I installed the skip-shift eliminator, then sprayed the entire underbody with a rust inhibitor. What a job!
While I had it up there, I took the opportunity to take LOTS of detail shots of the chassis, in essentially the "virgin" state. I also took what amounted to being a mosaic of the underside front to back - in 11 separate shots. These I pieced together in Adobe Photoshop. This is the result. It's not perfect, but it is rather cool.

40 Years from now, they'll be using this photo for restorations!

#18 ·
Keep them coming everyone...this will be a great thread!

#23 ·
Thanks! When I saw it on the show room floor I was kinda like ummmm i dunno bout this. I knew I wanted to make it mean looking so I started in. My TA hood should be done in about a week!

#84 ·

Attachments

#100 ·
Great setting Great picture. Cooler only needed to keep the beer from freezing

#101 ·