Dodge Challenger Forum banner

YOUR best Challenger picture!

2M views 7K replies 2K participants last post by  SickToo 
#1 ·
Not a photo contest...just a chance to post some of your BEST pictures of YOUR Challenger!!
Here's mine...last Friday!:bigthumb:

Attachments

See less See more
#402 ·
DWB stands for Deep Water Blue

#411 ·
Yeah, when I first say DY and PCP, I had to think twice, too. But here is one I can't figure out. Talking about parts, what is NOS?

#413 ·
Yeah, when I first say DY and PCP, I had to think twice, too. But here is one I can't figure out. Talking about parts, what is NOS?
NOS is Nitrous Oxide. Nitrous Oxide, which has the chemical formula N2O is sprayed into the cylinder of a car and as it burns it lowers cylinder temperatures and produces oxygen, thus creating power.

#415 · (Edited)
One more photo...

The Challenger after spending about 2 hours washing and waxing it.

Attachments

#416 ·
New Old Stock as well.

#418 ·
You have to admit, those two photos are real beauties of a Challenger. The soft lighting is almost perfect. You left the resolution high enough to make a large picture on my screen. Where you at 1024? I'll bet more than that. I've been meaning to do some testing to see what is the ultimate size of a picture to post. There are a lot of them that are too small, but I will bet they are taken with cameras in phones and they were never large enough to begin with.

#420 ·
Where you referring to my photos Walnetto? If so thanks! I actually took those photos w/a Canon T1i and on a tripod w/a remote to maximize sharpness so when I reduced the image size (from 16MB RAW format) and converted to jpeg, the photo would still be as sharp as possible. I think I'm going to drive up by Mt. Rainer this weekend to try and get a better background than my drive-way though! If you weren't referring to my photos, disregard my post lol.

#424 ·
Need that speeding down the salt flats shot.... *grin*

#426 ·
buuuuuug catcher! :)

#428 ·
Nice shots. Isn't it amazing that the Torred Challenger is the most difficult to photograph in the sun. It always comes out orange under certain lighting conditions. Or is the quality of the camera? I wish these were truer. I want to see how my car would look with a black spoiler.

#448 ·
In the Spring morning sun and fall evening sun a picture does make the car look orange. Here is a pic of my car with the flat black spoiler..

#432 ·
Very nice. Great touches. Welcome to the forum.

#433 · (Edited)
Red Challenger with Black Spoiler like the SRT8? Maybe check out the pictures I posted?

Just a thought. Post #287 in this thread.

#441 ·
Nicely done.

#443 ·
jon.....this is the shaker made by suncoast....isnt as functional as the cervini's but i liked the shape better.