Dodge Challenger Forum banner

YOUR best Challenger picture!

2M views 7K replies 2K participants last post by  zekenator 
#1 ·
Not a photo contest...just a chance to post some of your BEST pictures of YOUR Challenger!!
Here's mine...last Friday!:bigthumb:

Attachments

See less See more
#176 ·
Congrats on the car, man, I know that you had to go through the waiting process twice since your first one was cancelled. It is so worth it though, when you drive your baby for the first time. Sweet looking pics.

#167 ·
Here are some pics of mine;

Attachments

#173 ·
USSVET, that's an awesome shot, love it! I'd love to see it in a larger resolution.

#177 ·

this is my 2009 R/T (purchased in September 2008). I'm a newbie on here. More pics to follow....tomorrow! This is a bad quality pic from my cell phone, but I'm excited! :) Just put on the Cervinis Shaker hood and AR Torq Thrust 20s yesterday. I'm having her detailed today and then to a car show tonight. The silver with the black shaker looks great.

#180 ·
My one tip, EliteTechneek, is to wait for afternoon sun. The lower, reddish, light does wonders across the paint.

#182 ·
Cool, thanks for the tip. I do wanna take some sunset pics and complete night shots. any tips for those? I have a hill a couple minutes from my house that has an overview of the city, which is beautiful, I took some pics on my phone but the resolution is horrible.

#190 ·
Sorry, can't see the car!!!

#192 ·
I hear you on that...looks like your over in Beachwood? Hey you know that Solon on Tuesday is Mopar Night I'll be there weather permitting if you come out park with us and meet some of the local guys :bigthumb:

#198 ·
EliteTechneek, how did you set up your shots? Did you use a tripod? Do you recall your camera settings?

You've given me a great idea and I definitely want to try to capture the taillights at night in a photo.

#202 ·
EliteTechneek, how did you set up your shots? Did you use a tripod? Do you recall your camera settings?

You've given me a great idea and I definitely want to try to capture the taillights at night in a photo.
I did not use a tripod (should have cuz some of my shots came out blurry:disgust:) But I used auto-focus without flash and a 49mm lens(old lens, new camera):thumbsup:. Unfortunatly I didnt have any help or I would have had someone put it in reverse and hold the brakes so the Dodge logo would light up, maybe mext time.

Hope this helps a little. Good luck with your shots