Dodge Challenger Forum banner

YOUR best Challenger picture!

2M views 7K replies 2K participants last post by  A Guy 
#1 ·
Not a photo contest...just a chance to post some of your BEST pictures of YOUR Challenger!!
Here's mine...last Friday!:bigthumb:

Attachments

See less See more
#2,093 ·
Hi all. Very new to this forum and I just got my car a week ago. Excited to digest all the fun things happening here, and contribute once in awhile.

I've posted elsewhere that I'm an avid, amateur photographer, and was just eager to just take some cool, studio-inspired shots of my car at a parking lot to be honest.

Unfortunately, I didn't have fresh batteries for my strobe triggers, and my secondary strobe batteries were dead. So, I took the shot below in hand-held in bulb mode, while my wife triggered the off-camera flash. Thought it turned out okay! :)

#2,103 ·
My Fav Car Pic

#2,107 ·

Buzzzin up in Santa Cruz mountains and took this pix. My GF and my car, city of San Jose and County of Santa Clara in back ground. South SF bay upper left back. South Bay Area

thought this was a nice pix

This too !!!

This pix is a from Benicia's fishing pier. Carquinez Bridge in background and North SF Bay beyond. North Bay Area

Never see 9 miles again. Buzzzin along till next time and more pixs :icon_smile:

#2,108 ·
Sure hope this wasn't a highly traveled road.

#2,109 ·
Sure hope this wasn't a highly traveled road. Nice photo, though.

#2,115 ·
Dang! That's the 1st time I seen stripes like that. Very cool.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#2,122 ·
Man that thing is DARK! How do you find it on a moonless night :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app