Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Mopar misfits, Thursday nite

8K views 30 replies 9 participants last post by  Yellow Jacket 2012 
#1 ·
Ok who's going Thursday nite? Me , Ed , mike and sue? Anyone else?are we meeting somewhere before to ride out east? Are we just meeting at joe garage?

#4 ·
I will be on west Main Street, I dunno if that's close to u ed or close to joe's grill

#9 ·
Hello to All! Jeff, what time are you heading east? Thought Bob and I could meet up with you if the timing works out! No worries, Dierks is coming too! Let us know a time and place (either of us) and we will make it happen! Thanks!

#10 ·
1 more day!

#16 ·
Jeff, where are you leaving from?

#13 ·
See ya there

#19 ·
Sue, I could meet up with you off the expressway too if that's easier for you, like in Commack , it's just north of west Islip

#20 ·
Jeff, let me get back to you on the meeting point! That ok by you? Sorry for the inconvenience, either is doable! Thanks!

#22 ·
Jeff! Hey, think I will meet up with you all there! I will keep my eye out for you on the LIE!

#27 ·
Meet up.

Thanks for invite. I work nights during the week. Perhaps another time. Bob mentioned he had sold a few cars to persons on LI. This is a picture of me handing my car over to my son and him returning my flag, which he flew from his helicopter this past year in Afghanistan.

Attachments

#31 ·
Thanks for invite. I work nights during the week. Perhaps another time. Bob mentioned he had sold a few cars to persons on LI. This is a picture of me handing my car over to my son and him returning my flag, which he flew from his helicopter this past year in Afghanistan.
THANK YOU for your service!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.